Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Does Eddie Kingston have any latin american in him at all? Ive seen bits and pieces of the angle but cant take Kingston seriously as a Mexican gang banger.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Does Eddie Kingston have any latin american in him at all?

He did briefly, when he shared the bill with Cassandro, amirite lads?

 

(Not gay)

Posted

Don't think Impact aired last night on Showcase/FightNetwork, checked next weeks listing and not on then either. It is tonight listed for 9pm. Wrestling at the Chase missed the start and quite a bit of it. 

Posted
5 hours ago, Really Big Shoe said:

Don't think Impact aired last night on Showcase/FightNetwork, checked next weeks listing and not on then either. It is tonight listed for 9pm. Wrestling at the Chase missed the start and quite a bit of it. 

It did. 1pm. Decent build show for Slammiversary. 

Posted

Eddie Kingston is at least half Puerto Rican, so is fine in LAX, they have done a great job building up Slammiversary, all of the matches have a reason to happen and Impact's a breeze to sit through but I'm not paying for it as I'm too cheap but hope it sells well.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Until this week's, I hadn't watched an episode since the World Cup started. I don't know if anyone else feels the same and whether its down to the fresh roster, Callis on commentary, getting out of Orlando (or all of the above). But its noticeable how more 'big time' the product feels compared to even this time last year.

Definitely moving in the right direction but could do with a belting PPV on Sunday to keep the momentum going.

Edited by garynysmon
Posted
34 minutes ago, the_mole said:

Eddie Kingston is at least half Puerto Rican, so is fine in LAX, they have done a great job building up Slammiversary, all of the matches have a reason to happen and Impact's a breeze to sit through but I'm not paying for it as I'm too cheap but hope it sells well.

Venue has sold out - which is great news - and hopefully the crowd will be hot for it.
I reckon the talent will be looking to impress too and, as you say, the build for the matches has been really good and all should deliver in the ring.
Am liking the slightly more 'non-PG' edge the product has with blood and the mild swear words etc. Its something a little different. 
I wish them well and am looking forward to the results - Callihan has to be getting his head shaved, right?
 

Posted

Slammiversary intro video:

Some decent looking matches, and an interesting venue (can't picture how it will look as a wrestling venue). 

  • Paid Members
Posted
55 minutes ago, Syl said:

Slammiversary intro video:

Some decent looking matches, and an interesting venue (can't picture how it will look as a wrestling venue). 

Barry Scott has changed since Cillit Bang

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...