Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

Don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere but Scott Steiner returned and is still one of the most entertaining promos in the business.

Thank god you said that, I thought it was 'Mr H2O' Ron Waterman in that video two posts above yours.

Posted
3 hours ago, midlandsfirst said:

Looks like here we go again... 

Impact on Spike has aired exactly 52 episodes and is not scheduled for next week or week after... 

Official acc isn't replying regarding matter or whether redemption is to be shown.. 

I'm assuming the TV deal was for a year and its expired now. Didn't Challenge not what to sign a new deal as they wanted too much in comparison to the TV ratings they were doing?. I think you can watch Impact free on the GWN app and website til they sort it out. They've moved it from 9 to 10 then 11pm so its not really a priority for 5spike. Have a feeling they'll end up on Freesports. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Its funny really that the moment they start a small resurgence in terms of US TV ratings and planning a first UK show in years, this happens.

Posted
On 4/13/2018 at 10:46 PM, garynysmon said:

I have more interest in watching this than Wrestlemania!

 

"God i hate fat asses"

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
53 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Idiots, this is the kind of thing you sort out waay before your contract ends, not after.

Imagine being an Arsenal fan! :/

Posted (edited)

New deal signed with Spike. Same time slot and available (for free) from US time slot on gwn app. No ppvs though. They are only for gwn app subscribers. 

Edited by midlandsfirst
Posted

First time I watched impact in a few months it wasn't a bad show I'm looking forward to seeing the ppv as soon as it's released on the gwn  network

Posted

The PPV has the potential to be truly excellent but this is Impact afterall. I enjoyed the Wrestlecon show anyway.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...