• Paid Members

Impact's holding tapings in Windsor, Ontario in June. Sounds like it'll be 4 episodes rather than the usual marathon 8. A step in the right direction tbh, especially as they held a sold out event there last night.

Edited by garynysmon

On 02/03/2018 at 7:33 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Anyone seen this? Sami Callihan puts a chair on Eddie Edwards throat and goes to hit it with a real baseball bat. And well ... stupid cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=MynNezHa6MA

Jesus Christ what a silly thing to do. He was so concerned with trying to make the spot "safe" that he completely missed the chair and caught Eddy in the fucking face instead. I heard so much about Callihan after he was released from NXT, how he was "underused" or whatever but everything I've seen of him since has been wank. And now this ?!

According to PWInsider (so take with a pinch of salt):

Alberto El Patron visIted WWE Headquarters last Wednesday (2/28) to film footage for a Rey Mysterio related project, but he apparently had a meeting with Vince while he was there, possibly about returning to the company. El Patron's contract with Impact Wrestling is set to expire next month

If any of that is true, he's certainly changed his tune from when he posting rants about "that guy with the big nose". Admittedly he was ballooned off his tits at the time, but that could another one making his way through Vince's Supplicants door. 

I dont rate Sami Callihan either, OVE overall are shit. Eddie Edwards clearly had a lot of trust in him to let him swing a baseball bat so close to his head. Doubt people will trust Callihan in future with stuff like that. Jim Cornette has had a go on Twitter about it. Love Cornette on Twitter, hes so wacky

40 minutes ago, Rosler28 said:

I dont rate Sami Callihan either, OVE overall are shit. Eddie Edwards clearly had a lot of trust in him to let him swing a baseball bat so close to his head. Doubt people will trust Callihan in future with stuff like that. Jim Cornette has had a go on Twitter about it. Love Cornette on Twitter, hes so wacky

Not only Jim Cornette. Kassius Ohno got in on the act too. 

I thought this weeks' show was a hell of a lot of fun. More so than Eddie Edwards did anyway..... I've always found Callihan to be wreckless. He's even worse in Lucha Underground.

They've built up this Impact special next week relatively well and hopefully can retain some momentum going in to the PPV in April, sadly not taking place in Toronto anymore but you know where :(

• Paid Members

Yeah, I just saw this spot, Callihan is an absolute moron. That said, Edwards shouldn't have agreed to it anyway, what the fuck was it meant to do? One of the stupidest spots I've ever seen.