• Paid Members

Anyone with a few internet points gets a massive pop from the Full Sail lot though. They shouldn't be used as the yardstick to determine whether or not someone is over. Even The Ascension got a reaction in front of them

Only thing I remember about the Ascension is that their theme was "very death metal for WWE". 

I believe TNA are paying Storm $300,000 a year whereas WWE only offered a third of that. So yeah you'd think he would have been headlining Bound For Glory instead of being storyline suspended by Billy Corgan to come back with this shite.

Anyone with a few internet points gets a massive pop from the Full Sail lot though. They shouldn't be used as the yardstick to determine whether or not someone is over. Even The Ascension got a reaction in front of them

aye but there's a difference between PWG Steve and a guy who's been on and off telly for the last 15 years.

just seems short sighted to let him go over the Billy Gunn nonsense when the thinning roster there could do with him around.

I do think he'd be a relative success too if he'd stuck around, not to the level of Roode but probably better than Young. I like EY but he wouldn't be very interesting without Sanity behind him. I feel that Storm has more presence and can work a crowd better. Would get more heat as a heel and would make a fine baby face too, which Young will never manage. Hes even got a cool catchphrase that would have no trouble getting over on the bigger stage. The more I think about it the more I'm sad I won't get to see it.

Edited by sj5522

Copy and Pasting at its finest/worst....

PWInsider Elite Audio/Mike Johnson reported that going forward the TNA Creative team will be Jeff Jarrett as Executive Producer/Head of Creative with Dutch Mantell and Scott D'Amore assisting him.

They are also looking into hiring a script writer who can write a format for the shows.

Abyss, Jeremy Borash, and Rockstar Spud have all been given a promotion and are now the producers.

He said he's not even sure if Drew Galloway has been offered a new deal by the company, Mike Johnson calling them bat-shit crazy not too. Mike Johnson has been bigging up Galloway recently, however Anthem are said

not to be happy with Galloway for leaking contract details in an interview with PWInsider which automatically signals a lack of trust.

However the Hardys make the company money and are legitimate draws as you will see over the next few weeks, they are still in talks with them about new deals but there is a lot going into that as far as the Broken

Universe and it not really being in the Jarrett/Mantell wheelhouse of booking. Talks are said to be going well.

Edited by uklaw

I like it it's had several updates since launch and is really coming together nicely now with the weekly ppvs I'd say it's worth every penny 2 app exclusive shows (total access tna and fight network app) are also launching soon one a shoot interview series the other a documentary type show

Not sure how long it's gonna take to add all the weekly PPV stuff but I'd imagine several more getting added weekly

I think there may be more development on a potential uk to deal front as they've changed the statement on both the website and app FAQ from the app inc weekly impacts would remain when a uk tv deal is reached to now stating the app would remain but weekly episodic impacts would only become available 6 months after its broadcast by a linear uk tv network