Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The asylum was a fun one only cost $10 to get in and boy did it look smaller inside than it looked on tv still by far the best atmosphere of the 3 trips I made over for tna shows

Posted

Are you the only person ever to have paid to watch TNA in the States (three times, no less!), or a massive liar?

Im neither you fucking bellend I went to the asylum in 03 I went to bound for glory in 08 and I went on a family holiday to Florida with the bonus of a to taping taking place at iniversal whilst I was there so got VIP access tickets

Posted

The asylum was a fun one only cost $10 to get in and boy did it look smaller inside than it looked on tv still by far the best atmosphere of the 3 trips I made over for tna shows

  

 

Are you the only person ever to have paid to watch TNA in the States (three times, no less!), or a massive liar?

Im neither you fucking bellend I went to the asylum in 03 I went to bound for glory in 08 and I went on a family holiday to Florida with the bonus of a to taping taking place at iniversal whilst I was there so got VIP access tickets

Are you counting the family holiday as one of the three trips you made over for a TNA show? Because it isn't.
Posted

Well it depends on how you look at it the asylum PPV and bound for glory were trips specifically to go to the tna shows

 

The universal tv tapings wasn't as such however I did book the VIP ahead of going once I knew they were going to be on whilst I was over there

Posted

Good to hear they are moving back to Studio 21. Always felt weird them being back in Orlando but not in the real Impact Zone. Also the smaller studio seemed to force the hard cam to be a bit too close to the ring which didn't look right in my opinion. Bring back the old double entrance way set. I'd take that over the bland setup they have now.

 

Seriously let's go back about 9 years and pretend everything else didn't happen including Hogan and his four sided ring brother

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm not the biggest TNA fan in the world but we have to give anthem and Jeff a chance surley now Dixie has gone. Always good to have places for wrestlers to work and if it gets good surely its a good thing for everyone

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Latest issue of SteelChair Magazine out now with interviews with Rockstar Spud and Eddie Edwards (and a column from Linus!)

 

In print: http://steelchairmag.bigcartel.com

Online: https://issuu.com/steelchair/docs/steelchair-13

 

We might have an interview with Jeff Jarrett this week so let me know if you have any burning questions.

Edited by Weezenal
  • Moderators
Posted

Well it depends on how you look at it the asylum PPV and bound for glory were trips specifically to go to the tna shows

 

The universal tv tapings wasn't as such however I did book the VIP ahead of going once I knew they were going to be on whilst I was over there

Several people on here pay thousands every year for Wrestlemania packages, far more than TNA charge. And they still continue to pay for network and stuff. Why? Because they agreed a price for one good or service and had what they paid for. Be it tem dollars at the asylum (would have been a fiver at the time), BFG tickets, or so on. That one thing. It's a common theme with TNA fans this. Go on TNA Mecca, the home of faking a death, and the "diehard" fans won't buy ppvs and ask for streams. Im the owner of 3 T shirts from TNA shopzone over the past several years. I don't expect a brown bag special to drop in from Don West every month

Posted (edited)

 

Go on TNA Mecca, the home of faking a death, and the "diehard" fans won't buy ppvs and ask for streams.

That whole faking the death thing is probably the most entertaining TNA storyline in yonks.

 

Its been great watching it all unfold on Mecca and one Twitter. And who is the mysterious George?

Edited by stevieg1980
Posted

Can we all just agree wrestleuk is nothing but a troll and wind-up merchant?

What is it I'm supposed to be trolling about exactly? I couldn't give a shiny shite whether I'm unpopular on here but one thing is for certain I'm 100% straight up no lies no nonsense if me getting a £4.99 a Month app for free rattles peoples cages then that's there problem

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

No the cage is rattled by "I've spent am amount probably around 200 pounds at most which has gone into TNA coffers for things dating back to the Asylum days which they left in 2004, 13 years ago, claim to be a massive fan, then act like they owe me and so can brag about my pirated content as regards streams, plug the streaming site which loses TNA money as I refuse to pay it then act like TNA is the way forward" when in harsh actuality you're a small reason why they've hard hard times. If anything you hate TNA and want them to DIE looking at your actions.

 

You can't be the TNA guy unless you're willing to pay for it. Like I said before, I'd take it for free myself, but I'd not act the diehard because you've given them shekels several years ago and say "they owe me now". You've had everything you've paid for, and they owe you fuck all more tha what youve agreed to pay for something in the past. And if you loved them you'd keep paying. I bet you'd sneak in to watch Newcastle too.

Edited by PowerButchi
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...