It might be worth either: re-branding Impact as GFW, then bringing those guys is OR quietly shutting GFW down and building up Impact again.

I would prefer the former over the latter personally, but you never know.

Just actually name it Impact Wrestling- and properly, not half-arsed this time. TNA is an abysmal name and GFW is also shite. You don't have to have a three initial promotion name these days, pick something that stands out. Impact is fine.

Apparently that is the current plan for them, according to Meltzer, to drop TNA altogether.

Magnus would be mad to sign with TNA at this point at time, he's always going to have that as a fallback whilst Jarrett is there. With his wife working for WWE again and the TNA lads doing surprisingly well there he's never going to have a better chance of getting a foot in the door. Plus he's still only thirty so has plenty of time to go the NXT route if it became available.

• Paid Members

He may be rubbish now, but he's got the basics he needs to get somewhere with WWE, and I reckon NXT and the Performance Centre would be perfect for giving him just what he needs to take that next step into the big time. He looks like a star, is quite articulate, and is athletic enough.

Magnus is bloody rubbish, I have never cared an iota about him in any role. His body, face and ring gear just smacks of something on create a wrestler mode on 2K13.

Not going to disagree with that but I think he has potential to be coached. To be fair that description could be given about most of TNA's roster.

Anyone else checked out this weeks show yet?

Wasn't all that great imo enjoyed the Hardys teleporting to Mexico stuff but the rest of the show was a bit meh for me Brandi is awful and even rosemary can't drag her into something half decent getting very much fed up of the spotlight on EE but atleast with Richards turning on him he will be out of the main event picture

The first of the broken Hardys expidition for gold next week in Mexico where they will face psicosis and super crazy for the crash tag team titles

In the coming weeks they will be in BCW, WXW and NOAH facing there own versions of tag team champions in matches taped for impact they will also be facing the young bucks wrestlemania weekend which will again be taped for impact but ROH can't use it on there ippv

• Paid Members

Chant Fuck TNA all you want but ROH is being run worse than them now with Delirious especially and Dixie gone from Impact.

Loved the heel turn of Davey Richards, infact I'd put it up there with Michaels leaving Janetty in terms of a career change. Glad Lee and Everett are feuding as well, horrible 1st hour however they made up for it in the 2nd hour. Expedition of Gold sounds nuts so I shall be watching over the next few weeks. These are the last few shows under the old creative team (Feb 23rd is the last), they have since been replaced by Dutch Mantel and Scott D'Amore and of course Gaburick replaced by Double J himself.

Angelina's punch on Alisha, 0:56 in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0bkUR_lTzU&t=61s

Edited by Psygnosis

Loved the heel turn of Davey Richards, infact I'd put it up there with Michaels leaving Janetty in terms of a career change.

Whoa there!!!

To be fair it WAS very well done, it had to be, every bastard and his dog knows these 2 are best friends so it had.to be done effectively to be believeable, and imo they pulled it off so fair play.

I actually can't wait for next weeks broken Hardy match in Mexico. Fucking KONNAN is on it.

The absolute stink on this show is the DCC stuff, the crowd are dead cos they have no clue what is going on, who are the heels between them and decay and now them and tyrus/drake? Storm cuts a face promo but then everything else is heelish, its all so weird.

• Paid Members

Its weird, because nothing TNA does seems to make any difference to the ratings either way. I'm certain their viewership is generally whether people can be arsed to watch it that night or not. If they get a low rating is generally doesnt mean its a bad show, and if its a good rating likewise.