Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

In my defence here I have not tried to scam them at all I've made several attempts to try and fix the issue without any success

If you are such a fan and want to fix the issue then simply install the new version and sign up properly.

 

Obviously haven't tried very hard or are happy to rip off your "favourite" promotion.

 

Steve

Edited by midlandsfirst
Posted

I already have downloaded the new app and logged in it still isn't taking me to the payment page it just lets me use the app without asking for a payment

Posted

I already have downloaded the new app and logged in it still isn't taking me to the payment page it just lets me use the app without asking for a payment

Logout. Make a new account. Add payment details. Pay for the content.

Posted

Rosler28 Said a few pages ago (page 680) that he signed up but didn't setup a payment and the live show on launch night worked for him

 

Be interested to know if Rosler28 sees this could they check if it's still working for you aswell

  • Paid Members
Posted

Rosler28 Said a few pages ago (page 680) that he signed up but didn't setup a payment and the live show on launch night worked for him

 

Be interested to know if Rosler28 sees this could they check if it's still working for you aswell

Stop trying to steer the conversation away from you, you big, dirty pirate.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

Well then maybe we should all be very grateful I'm a big dirty pirate oooh arrrrrggghhh

no thanks Gina G

Just a little bit?

Posted

Eddie Edwards was fucking dire on this weeks Impact, absolutely awful.

 

Good match between Lashley and Hardy though, I really want to see Lashley tangle with Brock, he is wasting away in TNA, I understand it suits his MMA career but selfishly I'd love to see him in WWE, he is a million times the performer he was 10 years ago.

  • Paid Members
Posted

The "irresistible force" collinding with the "immovable object" as Gorilla Monsoon would put it.

Posted

No surprise at all. It really is a case of the 'new boss, same as the old one' but the old one wasn't all bad.

I've seen various interpretations of the same report placing Dutch as anything from 'a member of creative' along with Gaburick, Conway and Rayne to the Head of Creative, thus essentially being Jarrett's number 2.

 

I said it before but I'm convinced the next set of tapings will see storylines and the product take a different direction.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...