Fuck sakes, I hope not.

Yep....

There is usually a few free links knocking about on sportsdevil if you have kodi video quality is usually crap though I'd reccomend sportsmania.eu personally ÂŁ1 a week and you get the fight network UFC fight pass, WWE network all Boxing and wrestling ppvs and all the football

Edited by Mr.E

Ian:

"The belief is that there will be some sort of a confrontation with Barnett against TNA world champion Bobby Lashley, who is also an MMA fighter for Bellator, creating a unique UFC vs. Bellator battle within the pro wrestling world. Whether they will do just a confrontation, or a confrontation that leads to a match tonight or at a later date is unclear."

I know it's TNA and that, but if he's squaring up to the champion on his first night in, they're surely setting up a match in the future.

On that topic

They kinda tried that before by having Rampage Jackson & Tito Ortiz as part of their goodness knows how manyth faction war between Aces & Eights and the New Main Event Mafia to cross promote their then upcoming dream fight in Bellator. They were only in it for about a month before they got pulled from TNA to focus on it. Tito got a neck injury forcing him to pull out. Making it all for nothing. Still no idea why either of them were there to begin with.

Yup fight did indeed air last weeks thankfully however sportsmania uploaded the pop feed to there VOD section this morning so I've been able to watch it

And just for the record I have app to have a look at it but haven't subscribed as yet as there's no real reason to ATM with me having the fight channel anyway I may however subscribe if the content keeps increasing it's looking pretty good so far

How are you able to watch the Fight Network at the moment?

Sportsmania it's one of the sports hd channels

• Paid Members

Never forget the greatest reveal in TNA history (3:55)

Well, that answers everything...

Angle looked like a proper hard bastard in that segment in his suit and t-shirt. Sting, Joe and Magnus looked like a bunch of sales-managers that had rocked up to the iMPACT Zone and been press-ganged into appearing. Rampage had a t-shirt to sell, obviously. There was no mistaking who the leader of that group should have been. In the absence of Scott Steiner, obviously.

• Paid Members

Tenay and Heel West were golden on commentary, even when they were just sat reading their scripts at ringside. I honestly thought TNA's commentary couldn't get any worse than Matthews & Taz recording lines in Dixie's en-suite that were then just dubbed over the show at the appropriate time, but Matthews & Pope is the absolute drizzling shits of commentary. Matthews seems to be permanently cutting one of those really embittered promos all the ex WWE guys cut on their TNA debuts and Pope just mumbles incoherently. It makes Otunga and Saxton sound like Gordon Solie by comparison.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

I assumed No.1 would be almost killing X-Pac. As it turns out, it was almost killing Chris Daniels instead.....

Fight Network posted that awesome Storm/Harris bloodbath the other week too. I like what they are doing.

Don West looks like he's been wrestling the bottle every week since he left.  Nice to see him though, he and Tenay were the soundtrack to TNA through the good years.

• Paid Members

This is how bad it's gotten - people are talking about having Tenay back. He wasn't good, FFS. Not terrible, but just not the main guy you want on commentary, he didn't make anything interesting or big-time.

Don West is a different matter; once he turned heel, he was a hell of a lot of fun. I'd like to see him paired with someone other than Tenay.

• Paid Members

Borash on Play by Play, Heel West on Colour and Professor Iron Mike Tenay reeling off those statistics like he used to do on Nitro?

• Paid Members

Maybe - I don't remember what JB was like on PBP. It's tricky; I can't think of any good PBP guys around who are free agents at the moment, apart from JR, who would probably cost too much for them.