• Paid Members

Ian:

"The belief is that there will be some sort of a confrontation with Barnett against TNA world champion Bobby Lashley, who is also an MMA fighter for Bellator, creating a unique UFC vs. Bellator battle within the pro wrestling world. Whether they will do just a confrontation, or a confrontation that leads to a match tonight or at a later date is unclear."

I know it's TNA and that, but if he's squaring up to the champion on his first night in, they're surely setting up a match in the future.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

They aired the wrong episode of TNA on the Fight Network in Canada last night apparently.

You know, the Fight Network, the company owned by Anthem, who own TNA. Some things never change.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

They aired the wrong episode of TNA on the Fight Network in Canada last night apparently.

You know, the Fight Network, the company owned by Anthem, who own TNA. Some things never change.

What episode aired? Was it an old or future one?

Yup fight did indeed air last weeks thankfully however sportsmania uploaded the pop feed to there VOD section this morning so I've been able to watch it

And just for the record I have app to have a look at it but haven't subscribed as yet as there's no real reason to ATM with me having the fight channel anyway I may however subscribe if the content keeps increasing it's looking pretty good so far

Yup fight did indeed air last weeks thankfully however sportsmania uploaded the pop feed to there VOD section this morning so I've been able to watch it

And just for the record I have app to have a look at it but haven't subscribed as yet as there's no real reason to ATM with me having the fight channel anyway I may however subscribe if the content keeps increasing it's looking pretty good so far

You keep telling yourself that.

• Paid Members

How are you able to watch the Fight Network at the moment?

I've signed up through impactwrestling.com to have a look, but not paid yet. I have to say that it really is their version of the network and to have access to all that stuff (in HD) for a fiver a month is very good. The problem is, I have the network and there's already too much wrestling to watch on there so i'd never have the time to enjoy all this. I can't justify a fiver a month to just watch Impact every week, especially as I can do that elsewhere, albeit probably not in great quality. Unless Impact suddenly becomes brilliant all of a sudden, as oppose to just the 'good' it is now.