Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Also, there could've been a load of people who downloaded it, took one look at it and just thought: "Nah." Knowing TNA, the app is probably buggy as hell and/or the UI is terrible and/or the content on offer is completely unappealing.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I actually don't mind it! It has the six sided ring embedded in it, so I guess that's there to stay. My only criticism is that its rather 'busy' for a simple wrestling logo.

  • Paid Members
Posted

What do you think of the giant blue 'shithawk' (as someone brilliantly described it earlier in the thread) though?

Posted

Is it a hawk? It looks like an owl to me !

 

Also, whats the crack with the name of the place? Is it TNA or Impact Wrestling? I don't mind, but the name of the place appears to be Impact wrestling, although all the belts are still named the TNA [whatever] champions?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

What do you think of the giant blue 'shithawk' (as someone brilliantly described it earlier in the thread) though?

 

Its a bit strange, I'll grant you that.

 

Anthem should have sorted this TNA/Impact Wrestling business by now. They knew they were taking over a few months ago. Impact Wrestling doesn't sound too bad imo.

Edited by garynysmon
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...