If Broken Matt appeared on a big screen on Raw, like how he did at ROH Final Battle, how do we think it would get over? I think there'd be enough in the know for it to work, the delete chants were making Raw not that long ago. And everybody's gonna know who it is, even if they do think "fucking hell Matt's let himself go" at first

A little thing with the New Day could be loads of fun

Edited by sj5522

What's Don West up to nowadays? He was great. I can give or take Tenay (though he turds all over Josh Mathews) but a big part of TNA died when they got rid of him

• Paid Members

If I were WWE I would bring Matt in as the same old tubby baby face and then just complete copy what happened in TNA. Not quite to the letter, but close enough. Lob him on Smackdown with the broken gimmick eventually. I would imagine not having to carry an entire show might help the shelf life of the character if it's not ruined (which it will be ).

Spoiler from the first of tonight's double taping

Feast or fired has been replaced with race for the case with a grand championship shot replacing the fired briefcase

jeff hardy, Eddie Kingston , Eli drake and Trevor Lee Got the cases

Rosemary has challenged jade to a monsters ball match and there teasing davey Richards turning on Eddie

Edited by wrestleuk

• Paid Members

What's Don West up to nowadays? He was great. I can give or take Tenay (though he turds all over Josh Mathews) but a big part of TNA died when they got rid of him

I think Don West is the part owner of a minor league sports team on the west coast. I know he's done a few things for GFW.

Would take Tenay and Don back in an instant. The Pope is annoying as fuck while Josh Matthews isn't much better.

Just watched Thursday's Impact. To be honest, it sounded pretty boring when I read the results on Friday but its a pretty solid show with more wrestling than talking. I doubt 'pretty solid' is good enough to recover what's been lost though.

Edited by garynysmon

[From PWInsider

Race for The Case match:

- Mike Bennett, The Hardys, Bram, Eddie Kingston, Eli Drake, Tyrus, Crazzy Steve, Mahabali Shera, Jessie Goderz, Trevor Lee are the participants.

- Eli Drake gets the red case

- Trevor Lee gets the blue case

- Eddie Kingston gets the gold case

- Jeff Hardy gets the green case

- Xplosion: Laurel Van Ness def. Alexxis (Alexxis is the wife of TNA World Champ s, Eddie Edwards so she may be picked up soon)

- EC3 airs his grievances with Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards and 'the Wolves Nation' in the Impact Zone after the constant interference in his matches. Lashley interrupts him and proposes a Last Man Standing match to be number 1 contender. EC3 wants the match now.

-Lashley def. EC3 in a Last Man Standing match to become number 1 contender to the TNA World Title, EC3 came round and was helped to the back, he looked back in disgust.

- Brooke (Tessmacher) def. Deonna Purazzo. Sienna then came out of nowhere and laid out Brooke with a Clothesline from Hell (not the Shoulder Block)

- TNA Grand Championship Match: NEW CHAMPION as Drew Galloway def. Moose © to win the Impact Grand Championship, it picked up by the 3rd round.

- 5 Way X Division Championship match: DJ Z © def. Trevor Lee, Andrew Everett, Marshe Rockett, and the debuting Caleb Konley. Great spotty match.

Post match: Trevor Lee attacks DJ Z who yelps in pain after a chairshot to the knee, Trevor goes crazy and hits him numerous times.

- Lashley calls Eddie Edwards out. Lashley and Edwards go back and forth verbally, until Lashley offers a 30 minute iron man match. Edwards accepts. Lashley attacks Eddie until Davey Richards makes the save.

- Xplosion: Mahabali Shera def Spud (who was hilarious during the match)

- Xplosion: Davey Richards def. Eddie Kingston]

Edited by wrestleuk