• Paid Members

Read on the other forum there's apparently been around 20,000 subscribers to the app not sure how reliable that is or where that factors into tnas hopes for the app but the FAQ they've put on the website says there still in talks with linear tv networks for the uk but the app would still remain after any tv deal announcement

bet that's making them really attractive to TV companies.

Read on the other forum there's apparently been around 20,000 subscribers to the app not sure how reliable that is or where that factors into tnas hopes for the app but the FAQ they've put on the website says there still in talks with linear tv networks for the uk but the app would still remain after any tv deal announcement

Are you sure that is not 20,000 people who have downloaded it to have a look.

• Paid Members

Was about to post the same. The Android one has 1000 downloads and 74 reviews. If the Apple Store only has 10 reviews, well you can probably guess it's not got that many downloads.

Wrestle UK in chatting shite a shocker.

• Paid Members

But why else would you download it? If you don't subscribe to it, it's worthless

I reckon it's easy to just download it without realising you have to pay a sub. If you didn't click the 'more info' bit on Google Play, you wouldn't know until you open the app.

• Paid Members

I suppose the only way TNA can look at it is that every subsciber represents a clear profit. Being a TV company, they probably developed it in-house.

Count me in as one of those who downloaded the app on Amazon Fire but hasn't subscribed yet.

Edited by garynysmon

I suppose the only way TNA can look at it is that every subsciber represents a clear profit. Being a TV company, they probably developed it in-house.

Count me in as one of those who downloaded the app on Amazon Fire but hasn't subscribed yet.

How did you download it on your Amazon Fire? The app doesn't show in the App Store and if you try to do it through Amazon's shopping app it says it's currently unavailable.

How did you download it on your Amazon Fire? The app doesn't show in the App Store and if you try to do it through Amazon's shopping app it says it's currently unavailable.

Probably downloaded it on a compatible device/a device that shows it in the store, then pushed the app to the FireStick.