• Paid Members

Never been that keen on Borash as a colour guy tbh, although he's indispensable for the company. 

I remember Todd Keneley was decent during his short stint as the third guy on Impact.

The current team needs to go though. I'm sure Josh Matthews is an asset in other ways, but polluting the commentary team is not one of them.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

Thanks! Obviously the "Ken" bit that threw me.

Wonder why they got rid of Keneley? He really wasn't bad, and certainly preferable to Tenay.

• Paid Members

It makes sense that Keneley would've been a Bischoff project, now you mention it. Seems to fit the overall time frame of Bischoff being brought in then leaving.

Pat Kenney struck me as quite decent on the mike - never heard his commentary, but he seemed quite plausible during his brief run as one of the coaches the would-bes had to impress on Gut-Check.

You claim to love the promotion but happily pay money to a questionable legal website/kodi addon rather than pay TNA ÂŁ5 a month? Some fan....

Yup fight did indeed air last weeks thankfully however sportsmania uploaded the pop feed to there VOD section this morning so I've been able to watch it

And just for the record I have app to have a look at it but haven't subscribed as yet as there's no real reason to ATM with me having the fight channel anyway I may however subscribe if the content keeps increasing it's looking pretty good so far

How are you able to watch the Fight Network at the moment?

Sportsmania it's one of the sports hd channels

• Paid Members

Is Don West still selling shit? Can anyone hook me up with footage of this, if he is? I will vulcanise the front of my boxers if he's selling an 'all in one' cooking product of some kind.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Matthews would be just fine as a backstage interviewer. He didn't used to be too bad when he called Velocity back in the day, but suddenly seems to have a massive chip on his shoulder. Tony Schiavone is long done with the wrestling, he gave up in about 1999 which is a shame because he kept calling it for 2 years after that, plus it'd be seen as a sizeable step backwards. Is there not some other WWE cast-off they can find? What's Scott Stanford doing nowadays?