This is based off the debut but I'm not entirely sure that the direction Rex's new character is taking is quite right for the 'new Impact' and I have my suspicions it may have been the reason that the show lost viewers on the previous week, but i'll give it a bit of time before I proclaim it a step too far.

Re: point 1 - Race for the case, is it not the same idea but slightly tweaked? Regardless of that, its still a knock off Money in the bank so should be scrapped.

Point 2: Edwards - I never understood why he won the ROH title, and It's the same with the TNA title. He's another Chris Sabin for me. Talented, yes. World champion material? Not right now, no. He's best suited to his tag team really.

In other news: apparently Anthem are looking to drop the TNA name altogether. I'd imagine the belts would be replaced if that is so.

Not quite the same concept no nobody gets fired with this one and instead of having the title shot you've won in the case there's a number 1-4 number 1 gets first pick on which title he wants a shot at each title can only be picked once

wrong each suitcase correlates with a title shot.

so much for been a superfan you need a new gimmick chico

Re: point 1 - Race for the case, is it not the same idea but slightly tweaked? Regardless of that, its still a knock off Money in the bank so should be scrapped.

Point 2: Edwards - I never understood why he won the ROH title, and It's the same with the TNA title. He's another Chris Sabin for me. Talented, yes. World champion material? Not right now, no. He's best suited to his tag team really.

In other news: apparently Anthem are looking to drop the TNA name altogether. I'd imagine the belts would be replaced if that is so.

Not quite the same concept no nobody gets fired with this one and instead of having the title shot you've won in the case there's a number 1-4 number 1 gets first pick on which title he wants a shot at each title can only be picked once

erm i can 100% assure you that your wrong the numbers inside DO NOT represent a specific title it gives you the order in which you can pick a title shot with each title only alowed to be chosen once try watching the show before you make such comments

• Paid Members

Don West's Brown bag sale pitch is interesting. Not because of the items you get inside, but the way he tries to make buying more seem like better value as if you're getting more than just the logical multiple value of whatever's in each bag.

"You want two bags? We'll give you twice as many items as you'd get in one bag, but check this out: If you order three bags, we'll give you THREE TIMES as many items items as you'd get if you just buy one bag."

Who's sat at home thinking they're making a saving?

Reminds me of Troy McLure and Nick Riviera on "I can't believe they invented it." Love all the mentions of Styles, Angle & Roode as well. "Want some cheap merch for all those great WWE guys? Come think you're going to get it here, then be disappointed when you get shirts with Cheeks and Alastair Ralphs on them."

• Paid Members

erm i can 100% assure you that your wrong the numbers inside DO NOT represent a specific title it gives you the order in which you can pick a title shot with each title only alowed to be chosen once try watching the show before you make such comments

Yeah pretty confident wrestleuk is right on this one. It's for the the order you get to call champions out on open fight night isn't it? With each champ getting called once.

It's still a bit stupid because the order is randomised so if you get the case you might come 4th, but it's much, much better than feast or fired.

Edited by Duke

Don West's Brown bag sale pitch is interesting. Not because of the items you get inside, but the way he tries to make buying more seem like better value as if you're getting more than just the logical multiple value of whatever's in each bag.

"You want two bags? We'll give you twice as many items as you'd get in one bag, but check this out: If you order three bags, we'll give you THREE TIMES as many items items as you'd get if you just buy one bag."

Who's sat at home thinking they're making a saving?

Reminds me of Troy McLure and Nick Riviera on "I can't believe they invented it." Love all the mentions of Styles, Angle & Roode as well. "Want some cheap merch for all those great WWE guys? Come think you're going to get it here, then be disappointed when you get shirts with Cheeks and Alastair Ralphs on them."

There's a bit more to this. As I understood it, the more brown bag specials you buy the more free additional gifts you get along with it. Basically any other tat lying around but some cunt will want it. Old Hardy pendants and Angle wallets etc. Certainly the type of person who would buy 10 bags worth!

I don't think the value can really be argued with.

• Paid Members

They are huge savings, and I think the bits of tat from around the warehouse are regardless of how many you order. I'd want the nameplate off of Dixie's desk.

I was more amused by the way he tries to imply you're saving further by ordering extra. If it was 5 DVDs & 2 shirts for $20, 12 DVDs and 5 shirts for $40 etc it'd be even more incentive for people to spend extra. You wouldn't want to be that poor bugger who orders and gets some duplicates, though.

It's definitely symbolic of how eager they are to try and cast off the old TNA name etc.

Yeah pretty confident wrestleuk is right on this one. It's for the the order you get to call champions out on open fight night isn't it? With each champ getting called once.

It's still a bit stupid because the order is randomised so if you get the case you might come 4th, but it's much, much better than feast or fired.

Not really, with feast and fired they were opened later iirc. With shows prerecorded that's plenty of chance to make sure the right number is in the right case...

• Paid Members

Not really, with feast and fired they were opened later iirc. With shows prerecorded that's plenty of chance to make sure the right number is in the right case...
Yeah, I meant in storyline.

Actually, you're still wrong. You get to choose a match of your choosing, nothing necessarily to do with title matches. If the match you choose is a title match, then fine, but you could use it to choose a match against Maxel Hardy if you really wanted to

Did anyone else download the app I did on the day it launched and created an account but never setup any payment details tna have since requested you delete/install a replacement app which asks you for payment details as soon as you sign up

However if you already created an account on the original app (which wasn't asking for payment details) it's still letting you login on there and getting the full app for free :)