What timeframe are the next tapings? How far up did they get to in the end because they filmed a heap of stuff last month for all sorts.

At a guess (and quick glance of what's coming) I'd say they have about 3-4 weeks of episodes left. I couldn't find any details of March's scheduled tapings so don't know if March 2nd will be live or not.

I was at Mania in 2008 and went to an Impact taping. They didn't do anything other than send a truck with a video of TNA on the side of it to the hotel we were at to advertise the brand. The queues were huge as it was first come first served. We queued for five hours to ensure we got in as it was a rare opportunity to see Sting and TNA had far more respect as an upcoming alternate show in those days. Can't see there being the same interest this time!

• Paid Members

I was at Mania in 2008 and went to an Impact taping. They didn't do anything other than send a truck with a video of TNA on the side of it to the hotel we were at to advertise the brand. The queues were huge as it was first come first served. We queued for five hours to ensure we got in as it was a rare opportunity to see Sting and TNA had far more respect as an upcoming alternate show in those days. Can't see there being the same interest this time!

With tens of thousands of wrestling fans in town, i'm sure they could fill some kind of venue. Dixie's gone and TNA's rep isn't quite as bad as it was last year, for example.

Edited by garynysmon

I know they're in a state of flux, but they should probably get a wriggle on and announce anything they intend on doing, as there'll be lots of other stuff going on nearby and people want to make their plans.

• Paid Members

If there are thousands of WWE fans already in the area they could sell thousands of tickets. People are already in the area wanting to see wrestling anyway.

Seeing as hardly anyone (other than over here) has ever paid to see TNA in it's 15 year existence, I doubt suddenly thousands would be willing to do so- at a point where the brand has never been lower.