• Paid Members

Watched the show this week and I don't understand why they keep pushing the app to view impact for UK fans on their TV? Surely the only people that can hear this plug are the people already watching it on the app (or via torrents) is there really that many people torrenting tna for that to be worthwhile or is this just another case of tna being tna?

so WrestleUK may start paying for it

• Paid Members

He was always going to come back when Jarrett did. Been working with him on GFW and is a Bullet Club member.

Sonjay Dutt next.

Dutt could wind up in NXT, he's been knocking about at the performance centre lately according to Big Dave.

• Paid Members

I fucking loved Scott D'amore in Team Canada. All a bit back to the future tbh but probably to be expected that Jarrett brings in people he trusts. The next set of tapings should be interesting, but as I've often said, I don't see many names out there they could bring in to make an Impact (boom, boom).

• Paid Members

The thought occurred to me that if they were going to keep the Hardy's and carry on with all the Broken Matt stuff, a partnership with DDT would have been far better. That could have lead to some brilliance.

• Paid Members

Magnus will possibly be back, right? Basically just look at the guys Jarrett took to GWF (whatever the hell that was) for an indication.

I wonder if Magnus will be back. Have WWE shown any interest in him at all? They might now that his wife is back in WWE.

If WWE did sign Magnus and Dutt, (Dutt was there for a trainers position recently), that'd mean they've signed all the major GFW champions before any of them had done anything. (Not sure who the womens champ is)

Bollywood boys were the GFW tag champs upon signing with WWE, and Magnus is the GFW world champion at the moment. Until very recently Dutt was the mid-card champion as well.

It might be worth either: re-branding Impact as GFW, then bringing those guys is OR quietly shutting GFW down and building up Impact again.

I would prefer the former over the latter personally, but you never know.

• Paid Members

It might be worth either: re-branding Impact as GFW, then bringing those guys is OR quietly shutting GFW down and building up Impact again.

I would prefer the former over the latter personally, but you never know.

Just actually name it Impact Wrestling- and properly, not half-arsed this time. TNA is an abysmal name and GFW is also shite. You don't have to have a three initial promotion name these days, pick something that stands out. Impact is fine.