If I had to pay for it I'd be happy too infact I made several attempts to unsubscribe to see if tht gave me the payment options which it did not even clicking on the unsubscribe didn't stop it working and I've even tweeted them so they are aware of the issue all I got was they didn't know how to help so il have it for nowt I'm not gonna complain and if/when tna correct whatever issue has caused this glitch il be happy to pay the £4.99

Do I feel guilty do I heck

Edited by wrestleuk

If I had to pay for it I'd be happy too intact I made several attempts to unsubscribe to see if tht gave me the payment options which it did not even clicking on the unsubscribe didn't stop it working so il have it for nowt I'm not gonna complain and if/when tna correct whatever issue has caused this glitch il be happy to pay the £4.99

Do I feel guilty do I heck

Didn't you say they had told you how to subscribe, something along the lines of needing to re-install the app/install the newest version of the app.

So, you do know how to do it, your just such a tight arse that you won't

Yes I did install the new version of the app thinking that would fix the issue however even on the latest version of the app it just asks me to log in and once I do I get the full app working and not the payment page I tweeted them again telling them what it does and there reply on the official app account was they didn't know how to assist any further and I could contact fightnet/anthem directly

Yes I did install the new version of the app thinking that would fix the issue however even on the latest version of the app it just asks me to log in and once I do I get the full app working and not the payment page I tweeted them again telling them what it does and there reply on the official app account was they didn't know how to assist any further and I could contact fightnet/anthem directly

Just to clarify the issue has never been anyone who wasn't on the latest version of the app is getting it for free so you need to update it to pay

What the issue is/was is anyone who downloaded the app when it was first added on New Year's Eve and before the official launch day of of January 5th

If you created an account between those days on the app it wasn't asking you for any payment details as there was nothing to charge you for

On the official launch day of the 5th they realised it wasn't taking anyone to any payment page so they deleted the app and put out a new which is fine if your only creating an account now however anyone who created an account before launch day like me no matter which version of the app you load up it just lets you log in with the account you created

This is not something exclusive to me I didn't come up with some genius invention to get it for free anyone else who created an account before the launch day will be able to log in just the same

As I said before even unsubscribing doesn't work my mate signed up last week and as a test I got him to hit unsubscribe and it immediately stops him using the app when I press it nothing happens

I've told the official app twitter account all of this and they don't seem to have any fix

And before anyone says it I'm very much aware I could just stop using it and even create a new account with an alternative email address but I don't see why I should I'm sure in time tna will fix whatever has caused the issue and at some pointil be promted to start paying which I will but until then I will continue to enjoy it for free and I won't feel in the slightest bit guilty for doing so they've had plenty dosh of me down the years and it's not my mistake it's whoever did the first app

Wait, so you have the app all legit but due to their fuck up you are getting the official app for nothing? I'd not be in a hurry to correct that.

Yes that's exactly it I downloaded it and created an account on NYE when they first added it to the App Store thinking ok give it a look if it's got good content I will subscribe if not then I won't bother as I get impact on my SM subscription through fight network anyway after a week or so after the official launch I went back on to check it out again and it logged me straight in without asking me to setup any payment method

• Moderators

How have they had plenty of dosh out of you? They didn't charge in the UK for TV and PPV, if you went to see them in the states it's free to get in and TNA don't own the hotels and airways so they don't get any of that, and if you bought tickets in the UK to one of their shows that's the same as anyone else and doesn't mean you can get everything they put out for free forever. It's a tad off to claim you're a massive fan in love with them when you think that you should get every good and service for free just because you've paid for a transaction (and received for that payment a fair and agreed on transaction) you should get it forever. I mean, get the freebies by all means, I would too, just don't pretend you're a great fan and supporter of theirs by doing so. 

Edited by PowerButchi

Not once have I claimed to be some sort of super fan I just enjoy it so I watch it if I can manage to watch it without a cost it's a bonus I don't feel like I have some entitlemt because I've been to every uk tour or travelled to the states 3 times for then (all 3 were with paying tickets) I went to those shows because I wanted to I've bought several dvds and t shirts again because I wanted them and I don't think they owe me something back but by the same token why should I feel guilty because they've fucked up and are giving me the app for free there there fault

I enjoy the product enough to think it's probably worth paying for so when they do eventually figure it out il most likely start to pay for it but until then il happily enjoy it for free

Edited by wrestleuk

Another little item for the next set of tapings. It would seem Impact is returning to Soundstage 21.

Which is the bigger studio they used up to 2013 (I think) when gave it up. Or lost it. One of the 2.

Hopefully for them they have enough people to fill it.

Yeah fits in around 1,100 instead of the 800ish that gets in the one they've been using although I do wish they'd start touring it again not in the stupid way they did it when hogan came in going to 15,000 seat arenas but theres an endless supply of smaller arenas in the states that could do well with good promotion if I was them I'd do the smaller buildings like some of the ones Eve used to run and do 2 nights of tapings if they did that once a month and promoted it well it could be quite an earner for them

I tweeted them again telling them what it does and there reply on the official app account was they didn't know how to assist any further and I could contact fightnet/anthem directly

Have you got a link to the tweet? Did they give contact details to fightnet/anthem? Would be useful.