Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I don't know what he was like before, but Mathews has seemed like a proper seething cunt since he's been at TNA. Just a whiny fucking arsehole as well as an utterly insomnia curing commentator

 

E: fuck me, Sharky really went in on him. Ruthless. Love it.

Edited by sj5522
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I don't know what he was like before, but Mathews has seemed like a proper seething cunt since he's been at TNA. Just a whiny fucking arsehole as well as an utterly insomnia curing commentator

 

E: fuck me, Sharky really went in on him. Ruthless. Love it.

 

He never really offended me in WWE but then he started being a twat towards JR on Twitter and has grown to be a bigger and bigger bellend ever since.

 

Borash has apparently been given a promotion in the new regime (richly deserved imo) and he doesn't seem to like the twat, so that bodes well.

 

Anyone know if that Cyrus Fees is any good? Would be happy with Todd Keneley coming back tbh, thought he was decent enough in his short stint. Tenay seems to have declared himself retired.

Edited by garynysmon
Posted (edited)

Whoever they replace him with, I will watch the following episode of impact on the back of it.

In fact, I may go tweet that to Jeff Jarrett

 

Anything that doesn't make it come off as a monotonous WWE C-show will be an improvement

Edited by sj5522
  • Moderators
Posted

Shark Boy ‏@SharkBoyNet  15m15 minutes ago

More

Had some stomach pain when I first woke up this morning, but I took a good @realjoshmathews and now I feel much better.

 

Posted

Could be the next LPW booking, he's trying to get fired so he can call Bushwhacker Luke's appearance in a Leeds working mens club.

 

Could Borash not do commentary, throw him in with a decent colour guy?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Josh Matthews is the worst play by play man ever. Even Mike Adamle was proven to have been suffering from CTE for over a decade and is currently suffering from dementia. So he gets a pass. Josh just sucks the life out of everything. Fucking terrible cunt. Also his whole attitude seems to be "my Mam says I'm good." He's an unlikable, smarmy cunt who had a job because John Gaburick is his mate from Tough Enough. And now Gaburick has lost power, it seems like open season on him. Surely to God he's done with TNA. Lance Russell is 91 next month. I bet at that advanced age he's still a million times sharper than Josh Matthews.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted (edited)

Speaking of dogshit play by play, I watched Christian's return to WWE(CW) the other week and Todd Grisham fucking ruins it the specky bastard

"its... its Christian."

 

With guys like Cole or Mauro you can complain their enthusiasm sounds forced.. but at least they CAN force it/know when it's time to raise their tone. Grish and Mathews didn't have a clue. Although I did like Grisham on Byte This back when that was a thing

Edited by sj5522
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...