• Paid Members

That Impact/WOS/NOAH thing sounds like a good idea. That may have been what Jarrett initially had in mind for Global Force all along - a global network of promotions forming a single syndicate/conglomerate. Certainly, it's the only real chance any company has of going global and retaining appeal as a potential alternative for fans in a market dominated by WWE. By co-ordinating with promotions in the UK (WOS), Japan (NOAH), and maybe even Mexico (AAA?), they're basically pooling their resources and creating a pretty good infrastructure, instead of having to start from scratch in each market.

In a way, if it works out, I guess we'll be seeing the potential beginnings of a new version of the territories system.

Well it's been on the app since last night so still imo isn't a spoiler

It's not up to you, you freeloading tube. From the pinned FAQ

TNA Events

ALL TNA results must be clearly marked as SPOILERS until one week after the US airing. This includes Impact, meaning no unmarked spoilers should be posted until a week after the relevant episode has aired in the US (or on the Internet, as is currently the situation). Obviously this also includes placing any spoilers in your signature.

• Paid Members

Bit the bullet and subscribed to the app. Only a fiver a month and I've already watched one of my favourite PPV's this decade (Slammiversary 2012). Not sure there'll be enough on there to keep me on there indefinately though, especially if they get a TV outlet for Impact.

Jeff Jarrett and ed nordholm currently doing a Facebook live q&a on the tna uk Facebook page

Jeff says when they took over the challenge deal was already dead but it's anthems no 1 priority to get impact back on to in the uk and talks have today taken place with multiple broadcasters and they are very confident there will be an announcment soon

Jeff said impact will be going on the road again this year and an announcement regarding those tapings will be

Made in the next few weeks

When asked about this years bound for glory he said that a date was already set but they hadn't made a final call on the location yet

Anything else newsworthy and I will try and get back on to update

Jeff says he has no plans to return to tv but never say never he revealed he is effectively running the company as promoter but ed is in charge of finance

When asked about what he wants to change to the product itself he said he wants the x division to stand out like it used to again