• Paid Members

The years haven't been kind to Jeff Jarrett, even his voice is very very deep.

It's the wrestling bubble again. The same people in the same spots doing the same jobs. Nothing will change. Just 1970s wrestling like WWE. Baby vs heel.

For a bloke approaching 50 with over 25 years in the business, he looks remarkably well if you ask me.

What the fuck do you think pro wrestling is meant to be apart from good vs evil?

• Paid Members

They could just be posturing with BT Sports, who knows the level of depth to that, the talks might not go anywhere.

I think TNA being on ITV, WOS being part of a Global Force thing and Anthem airing WOS in Canada will all be things they discussed - as will them helping out with the production of WOS. Who knows what will actually come of any it.

• Paid Members

This is from Prowrestling.net, I'm rather skeptical tbh but it would be huge to get onto a decent U.S network.

"A Spike TV official has been backstage at more than one Impact Wrestling taping. They have been described as friendly visits. Obviously, Impact is looking at TV deals outside of the United States but they also need to secure their United States TV deal for 2018. The current deal with Pop TV is a barter deal so, unless Pop is willing to start paying money to keep Impact Wrestling, I think they will probably land on another network next year.

"Spike TV would be a huge upgrade and would help bring them a larger audience. It does help that Dixie Carter is out of the picture. Many people point to Dixie Carter being the main reason why Impact was kicked off Spike TV and there were business people that did not want to associate with the company as long as Dixie Carter was in charge."

Edited by garynysmon

There was a report from the last taping that there was an official from spike backstage but as mentioned above they sre just about to rebrand to become more female friendly

Ed nordholm did say in his interviews earlier this week getting a different tv deal in the states was one of his main objectives and they wouldn't re sign under the current terms if pop want to keep it there going to have to get the cheque book out

No doubt the WGN rumours will start up again soon there's almost an air of inevitability that impact will land on that network eventually

Edited by wrestleuk