• Paid Members

Wasn't it something to do with Russo that got TNA's Spike deal canned? If so, Jarrett would be an idiot to get him involved, and Russo should know that.

In keeping with his work in other promotions and the indies Cody Rhodes turned heel on Impact last night, and like elsewhere did a fucking great job. I thought his work was so bland and flat since he started the Indy scene but he is a tremendous heel, he has cut good promos on ROH TV and this work was cracking with Moose and Brandi. There is something about his tone, his delivery that is a little unsettling.

Josh Barnett just about murdered some fucker that resembled Perry Saturn with a powerbomb also.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

The Expedi(iii)tion of Gold's a pretty cool concept, filming the Hardys travel to other federations and winning their tag titles. I'm sure the indy show they were at this week had more fans in attendance than TNA tho..

Shame about Barnetts generic theme muisc but he did wear a Bolt Thrower shirt to the ring which popped me, would love to see him in the 'E some day for a thing with Brock.

Galloway has left TNA....he's the "Grand Champion" at the moment. He chose to leave when TNA failed to get in touch for two weeks regarding a potential deal. No idea if he dropped the belt recently, but it'd be a good excuse to bin that belt/gimmick if not.

Apparently, The Hardy's contracts are up this week also.