Ed nordholm has been very clear from day one he will not tolerate tna operating in the red for long they are being very aggressive negotiating several tv deals the app is soon to launch worldwide and talent will no doubt continue to leave anyone who Dixie has put on unrealistic money won't be around much longer reading between the lines a uktv deal is imminent

Interesting reading the interview above sounds like anthem could sign othe promotions to the app would be great to have Noah shows added

Edited by wrestleuk

I thought I'd read they re-signed also, some kind of deal in which they took a higher guarantee but gave up control of indie dates or something.

Yes I read the same it was up on a few different sites think meltzer and mike Johnson were both saying it

According to "da newz":

TNA officials have been trying to sign the couple to new deals. They reportedly agreed to terms at one point but later informed the company that they would not be re-signing. They will not be working this week's Impact Wrestling tapings

Anybody have any idea what the top ROH talent is on, in terms of a guarantee? Just wanted to get some kind of comparison between a Mike Bennett in TNA and say a Jay Lethal or Jay Briscoe in ROH.

I couldn't give an official figure, but apparently ROH are able to make "competitive" offers to talents these days. I might be wrong but I believe they can match/offer better money that TNA did in the past couple of years. I might be wrong but the Briscoe's turned down a WWE deal in 2015 due to the ROH offer being higher, and WWE not wanting to match it.

That plus they deals they have with New Japan, CMLL and PWG are probably pretty good as well. Bennett/Moose only left ROH because TNA offered them silly money I believe.

EDIT:

Also this -

It looks like former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio will not be coming into TNA. With John Gaburick no longer working a prominent role in creative, the push to bring Del Rio in is over.

Del Rio was actually scheduled to appear at the recent set of Impact Wrestling tapings but the decision was made to hold his debut off until the March tapings, which begin this week. However, word going around is that the debut will not be happening. TNA had been talking with Del Rio going back to the fall of 2016.
Edited by Mr.E

• Paid Members

Bennett and Maria have left as well, according to Mike Johnson.

Didn't they just re-sign last week?

They said they were going to re-sign but have now pulled out of the deal. Must either have a better offer.

I dont think its any loss personally. Mike Bennett is so midcard and is the worst dressed man in wrestling.

Not sure if it's common knowledge, (I can't find it anywhere), but do we know when other talents' contracts come up?

With some big names, and a few others choosing not to re-sign, others may do the same as/when their contracts come up as well.

Matt retweeted some poll asking people why they watch TNA and 90% had voted the Hardys, bit of a dick move doing that after they had left but it got a chuckle out of me.

So how long before Lashley comes home?

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

Matt retweeted some poll asking people why they watch TNA and 90% had voted the Hardys, bit of a dick move doing that after they had left but it got a chuckle out of me.

So how long before Lashley comes home?

I'm sure they do, but again his and many other contracts Dixie gave out were unsustainable. Its needed.

Edited by Psygnosis