• Paid Members

So is it a live show tonight? Might watch live if it is since its the first of their new era.

No its the last of the Gaburick regime, which features Rosemary vs Jade in an excellent Last Woman Standing match and Lashley vs Josh Barnett for the title.

So is it a live show tonight? Might watch live if it is since its the first of their new era.

No its the last of the Gaburick regime, which features Rosemary vs Jade in an excellent Last Woman Standing match and Lashley vs Josh Barnett for the title.

I'll wait till next week.

• Paid Members

That Don West video is incredible. Tell you what, $20 for all of that (albeit with shit beards) is incredible value.

Very intrigued about this shake-up, it's been much needed for years. Good to see the Nazi eagle logo gone and am I right in thinking the name is now definitely Impact Wrestling? If so, good. I'll be checking spoilers tomorrow morning for sure. Do we have any idea who they'll have on commentary? Tenay or we riot.

And well done to them for the TV deal. Double J really doesn't fuck about. As said before, this just underlines how much Dixie shat things right up the wall over the past several years. TNA in it's existence is seen as a huge missed opportunity, will be good to hopefully see that potential realised.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

I know what my next CAW on WWE 2K16 is now, anyway.

He does do a good sales pitch does Don. Two colouring books for practice and one for proper, or did they have different volumes of it?

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Sure I remember reading this but not sure - are these tapings in the old Soundstage they were in rather than the shit small impact zone?

I am really curious to see these tapings, considering the roster has taken a huge hit this week there does seem to be a bit of optimism which is nice to see.

Sure I remember reading this but not sure - are these tapings in the old Soundstage they were in rather than the shit small impact zone?

I am really curious to see these tapings, considering the roster has taken a huge hit this week there does seem to be a bit of optimism which is nice to see.

Yep. Soundstage 21. Hopefully for them they can get the people in.

am I right in thinking the name is now definitely Impact Wrestling?

That press release about Spike UK refers to it showing both "IMPACT Wrestling" and "TNA pay-per-views", which suggests that TNA is still the name of the promotion and Impact Wrestling the name of the weekly show.

Don West shills like he's selling meat out of a van at a market

Great, isn't it?

• Paid Members

am I right in thinking the name is now definitely Impact Wrestling?

That press release about Spike UK refers to it showing both "IMPACT Wrestling" and "TNA pay-per-views", which suggests that TNA is still the name of the promotion and Impact Wrestling the name of the weekly show.

Don West shills like he's selling meat out of a van at a market

Great, isn't it?

Well the old stuff is TNA. But the name of the promotion now is Impact Wrestling. There is no trace of 'TNA' anywhere.

• Paid Members

Do you suppose they're just going to start with that week's Impact on April 21st, or that they'll be a few weeks behind trying to catch up?

Well the old stuff is TNA. But the name of the promotion now is Impact Wrestling. There is no trace of 'TNA' anywhere.

From Spring 2017, IMPACT Wrestling, TNA pay-per-views, including One Night Only specials will be available on Spike UK