Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've just read through the last few pages of this, catching up on what's going down with TNA and for a couple of those pages I was thinking "Y'know what, I've not watched anything TNA other than the Final Deletion stuff for getting on for 2 years, maybe i'll give them a chance again".

 

Then I read the words "Alberto El Patron" and decided against it.

 

I don't think there is a less entertaining, interesting and exciting supposed "Main Event" guy out there than sodding Bertie. Go away. Forever!

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Alberto is going by "Alberto de Patron" in Impact, it would appear, which would make sense if he was French.

 

I assume they're using it like it's his surname rather than a nickname.

Edited by Statto
Posted (edited)

I'm only interested in watching Del Rio fight if it's with his own brother in a police cell in Austria after a heavy night on the piss

Edited by sj5522
  • Paid Members
Posted

More tapings tonight and a big debut being teased. I hope Jarrett's 'big reveals' are less underwhelming that Dixie's.

Jim Ross was namedropped a few times in last night's tapings, which was a little odd. Hard to see if he'd fit in with JB being given the play by play role though. 

Posted

I'm only interested in watching Del Rio fight if it's with his own brother in a police cell in Austria after a heavy night on the piss

A rematch with Crocop would be sound, we all know how that'll end.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

I'm only interested in watching Del Rio fight if it's with his own brother in a police cell in Austria after a heavy night on the piss

A rematch with Crocop would be sound, we all know how that'll end.

 

Maybe Josh Barnett will step up in CroCop's absence. I would love to see it happen, though.

Posted (edited)

More tapings tonight and a big debut being teased. I hope Jarrett's 'big reveals' are less underwhelming that Dixie's.

Jim Ross was namedropped a few times in last night's tapings, which was a little odd. Hard to see if he'd fit in with JB being given the play by play role though. 

 

The first thing the new ownership should do is cut that crap out, a big reason fans walked away. 

 

As for the tapings, sound very meh but it's more important to get things sorted off camera first. This was the first time talent had met the new owners, creative team etc. A lot of guys returning backstage too. 

 

Kevin Sullivan has been tweeting photos of the video stuff he's doing backstage, featuring the Owl. 

Edited by Buzz Lightyear
  • Paid Members
Posted

Alberto is going by "Alberto de Patron" in Impact, it would appear, which would make sense if he was French.

 

I assume they're using it like it's his surname rather than a nickname.

They fucked it, TNA style, and had to fix it later.

 

oijGZW4.jpg

 

XVa5HMV.jpg

Posted

Why couldn't they use El Patron? Lucha Underground? If so that company is always fucking TNA over with the ref thing recently and the Hernandez debacle a couple years ago

 

Also surely Del Patron would make for an easier photoshop

Posted

 

 

Did they address why the tag team and Grand Chsmpionships are suddenly vacant?

 

 

Nothing in front of the crowd, but surely you'd make a bigger deal of the world title and add the rest later?

Could be added later in a "backstage" promo if they want
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...