I often find that Impact spoilers can sound pretty horrid but usually play out better on TV. We shall see.

More about what was said and not the matches.

Basically they admitted, it's been ran like a joke and understand why talent, fans and staff walked away.

Ballsy move but let's be honest it needed to be said on TV

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

• Paid Members

If they're changing the announce team I really hope they draft Tenay and West back in. Hell even Scott Hudson would surely do a better job that Josh Matthews' bitching and Pope's interminable jibberish.

• Moderators

El Patron won the title at the end of taping one. Hotshotted a bit.

But even better Bruce Prichard is the man to officially kill TNA. That podcast has reinvented him so much.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

El Patron isn't the champion, taping ended with refs fighting, its an angle to kill the TNA title and bring in the new title. Dusty Finish turned up to full.

The match was pretty good according to the Impact Asylum guy.

Edited by Psygnosis

• Moderators

No. It's TNA, I think it was posted about a while ago that TNA Spoilers don't count as it's TNA.

CLEARING UP CONFUSION ABOUT SPOILERS:

Raw can be discussed with untagged spoilers after the first Sky Sports airing at a decent time.
Smackdown can be after the Friday showing. (NOTE, THIS NEEDS CHANGING, THE SMACKDOWN ONE)
Network exclusive programming with no UK television showings can be after it's uploaded.
PPVs can after Tuesday or so
No-one gives a dump about TNA.
Companies announcing something in advertisements and social media is NOT A SPOILER, otherwise we'd not be able to discuss matches pre-announced that way for Raw or anything.

Also, I am a law unto myself.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

The spoilers sound brutal to be honest. Particularly matchwise where there is nothing of any interest. I'll give it a watch though and judge it properly. They need time to clear the decks. Won't be up for the insider shitting bashing themselves for weeks on end though. Put it to bed, concentrate on yourselves and your future. Something neither WCW nor TNA have been able to do for 17 years.