Interesting times ahead.

Not been following the product weekly for years but the recent changes have certainly brought some interest back. Jarrrett, Dutch, Pritchard are all smart hires, but it's going to take months/years for the company to be at a respectable level again and that's not taking fans into consideration. Honestly don't know how TNA can rebuild trust with fans again. 

The logo looks good, here's hoping with Kevin Sullivan back on board he brings the GFW graphics they hinted because that shit was superb.

Would it surprise you if they found a role for Jim Ross in the company? 

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

• Paid Members

Worst news of all is that Matthews and the Pope are commentating.

He was full heel on the latest episode of Impact. I think (pray) he's there to do an angle where he gets the sack.

EDIT: Actually, JB has announced there's going to be chances to the announce desk. JR maybe? Josh Barnett?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Don't see that lasting long. Prichard is great a colour man (when not being Dusty), and Borash is decent on PBP. Or Tenay might return, millions that bookie is making or not. And of course, Lord Don West, the patron saint of NWATNA is back

Great, so we lose both Hardy's and Drew Galloway and get fucking Del Rio and Matt Morgan. And to think they could show a couple more Police Interceptors instead.

They've lost bigger and much more important names than the three mentioned.

Del Rio is a interesting one because he's never appeared before so it's totally fresh.

Borash has been added to the announce team (I guess the idea is eventually bin the other two), arena looks good.

Its almost criminal that tonight isn't a live show. Haven't seen this much interest in TNA for a quite a while.

Jarrett said in a recent interview the long term changes (guess arena setup, ramp, branding etc) won't be all at this tapings. There's a buzz around the product but I needs to be here in 6 months time and not short term

Borash has been added to the announce team (I guess the idea is eventually bin the other two), arena looks good.

J.B deserves the gig tbh, I have no issues at all with that.

JB is the man. The more they put him on TV the better, because he's a super likeable guy you instantly like and passionate about the company.

JR isn't going to throw comments like he did without anything to back it up, Taz hinted similar too.