I think you'll find my app is perfectly up to date thanks not going over this tripe again zzzz

This tripe is cos you keep saying how you have actively tried to pay but there isn't a way to do so . There is. Sign up again. Your "I've given them enough in the past" is up there with PCWs "we earned the right to do our own thing".

Nah it isn't nearly the same thing. He'd be daft to start paying for the app now.

• Paid Members

Bruce Prichard is back.

Fantastic news. It went to shit after he left, he knows what he's doing,

Conrad Thomson's been especially nauseating trying to shit on TNA in recent episodes too.

Edited by garynysmon

Was Just reading that The Hardy's Offered To Lose The Tag Team Titles On TV but TNA has refused the offer

I'd of taken them up on the offer, if they are taping tomorrow then just do it then and they are gone

Could of given someone a Rub on the way out and beating the Hardys would of been a big notch on some teams post, sure the Fans would all know they are losing the titles but still would of been better then just going on TV and saying we can't afford the Tag Champs so they have left us and we will now have a tournament to crown new ones 

To be fair, I enjoyed the heck out of his time in charge creatively. Certainly around or just after Bound For Glory late 2011(when he took over and I think Lagana came in)-Bound For Glory 2012. If memory serves me, that's around when Russo stopped writing the shows and they became more traditional in their booking. We had Roode/Storm that lasted almost a whole year (though I think their blowoff match should have been for the title, but that would have meant no Aries as champion). And the series of Bad Influence/Angle & Styles matches as well as the excellent Slammiversary in 2012.

I think people remember the missteps of Pritchard more (and his talent relations faux pas) but under him, for about a year anyway, the product was pretty solid (in my opinion). As a whole. I didn't consistently enjoy the product again, top to bottom, until the first 9 months of 2016.

I understand he isn't booking this time but hopefully any advice he gives is for the good of what is looking increasingly like a whole new show. Imagine the transition from WCW Nitro on 11th October 1999 (complete with hype for the new regime by Tony Schiavone every so often) to 18th October when the show was first written by Russo & Ferrara. The change was stark.

Even if Jarrett initially said the change wouldn't be jarring 1) his hand has been forced by the recent roster changes and 2) everyone from Dutch to Abyss say it will be a quick change.

EDIT: Also, there's a Snapchat photo Ryan Satin has revealed that suggests the Anthem Owl may not be long for the wrestling world.

Edited by uklaw

• Paid Members

Bruce Prichard is back.

By accounts, it's for an on-air and backstage role.

"Brother Love, I knew you'd come."

:thumbsup: 

• Paid Members

Was Just reading that The Hardy's Offered To Lose The Tag Team Titles On TV but TNA has refused the offer

I'd of taken them up on the offer, if they are taping tomorrow then just do it then and they are gone

Could of given someone a Rub on the way out and beating the Hardys would of been a big notch on some teams post, sure the Fans would all know they are losing the titles but still would of been better then just going on TV and saying we can't afford the Tag Champs so they have left us and we will now have a tournament to crown new ones 

The Hardys had to sign something before they could do that. They didn't want to. Nobody without a contract or an agreement is allowed on TV.

Edited by Psygnosis

• Paid Members

when Bram doesn't re sign I'll worry

I imagine Bram sat at home surrounded by mounds of TNA contracts, casually throwing the odd one on his fire at home....

With everyone leaving, he'll be world champ within months. Given the belt because of loyalty.

So, what do we think?

Spike TV is on Freeview so a good deal tbh.

And on the Ch5 network so presumably we could expect to see some promotion on the main channel... April 21 is a Friday. Should we assume they'll go straight into that week's episode?

Edited by mrtrickio