Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Meltzer confirmed Anthem and Jeff Jarrett are meeting ITV in the UK regarding WOS and Impact.

Talent exchange? Between WOS, Impact & Noah that could be quite the talent network. Also WoS on Fight Network in that there Canadia would be a good way to get some of that talent to a global audience.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Anthem splitting production costs on WOS in exchange for international rights would be the dream situation. ITV get to produce a show for what they want, and get access to a few bigger names to get eyes on the show. It's far more likely that WOS will be sacked off for the cheaper option of just showing Impact though (or be shown under a WOS banner) 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Might open the door for some WOS wrestlers to get a spot on the Impact roster ala Grado?

 

This may be a total coincidence (its not) but there seems to be some good ideas being mooted now, compared to the last few years of Dixie's reign. She'd have probably sent out an email calling ITV 4's head of programming a cunt by now.

Edited by garynysmon
  • Paid Members
Posted

What I like about Jarrett is he'll work the 24 hours. I  mean that GFW thing, he worked incredibly hard on it, even if he got zero results in the end. He was flying everywhere, trying to get on TV. The one thing Jarrett has over Bischoff or John Gaburick or Dixie is that Jarrett's whole life is pro wrestling. He'll at leas try and make changes happen. I like a lot of the internal changes he's made.

Posted

As I posted the other day TNA have changed the statement & FAQ on the app to one which says when a uktvdeal is announced impacts wouldn't be uploaded until 6 months after broadcast so I think there atleast planning for a deal to be announced even if it's not a done deal yet

Posted

I'd love it if JR signed with TNA. Not because I rate JR in anyway, but the fact that Josh Matthews hates JR so much, the idea of him taking his job is wonderful.

That is beautifully poetic. Hopefully he'd get a decent colour guy as well. Don West? Get Tenay back in as "statto" like he was in WCW?

Have JR and Tenay ever worked together before? I don't think their WCW careers overlapped, but maybe a one-off somewhere? If not, then it seems like something somebody would want to make happen in their promotion, for both historical and vanity purposes.

  • Awards Moderator
Posted (edited)

With this thread's new subtitle, I keep thinking it says "pulling a Lorcan" and thinking TNA's managed to secure the shittest talent defection since Braden Walker went to ECW.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator
Posted

Well it's been on the app since last night so still imo isn't a spoiler

Well, it's up to the mods I guess.  However with your standing, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...