I'm very much out of the loop regarding TNA. Who is/was Chris Regal? Is/was he anything to do with TNA itself?

He runs/ran the TNA-bumfest website "TNA Mecca". A website full of TNA fan's who are in denial about it being a terrible wrestling product, 99% of which think it's the best thing on earth.

• Moderators

Who cares if they think it's best thing on earth? To them it very well might be

Mine, and most people's, problem with the place is the delusion about the company and it's standing, the crowing about anything, the refusal to take on board any negativity and brushing off all news reports as fake unless positive, the fact they still claim TNA left Spike, and the fact that for how much they "love" TNA, hardly any of them will part with money for anything to do with it. They're entitled to enjoy it but a grounding in reality there would be nice.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Moderators

I'm not going through 3000 comments of "TNA! TNA! TNA!" and people going on about "WWEiners" like children right now, so I'll wait for the TNA Mecca thread on another forum to update with it, I'll cast my eye on it and I'll decide whether I deem it true or not.

Re the chris regal stuff it was found to be a fellow member who had hacked into Chris' account you get some strange characters on forums

Weird the way the exact theory you supposed yesterday, has now become what happened. I see no such post.

https://disqus.com/by/BigDawg13/?

You mustn't have looked very hard then scroll down it's in the 11th Feb discussion bigdawg has banned the member JH chase who was behind it

Who cares if they think it's best thing on earth? To them it very well might be

Butch has highlighted it, but yeah its not just that they "enjoy" it, but like almost everybody on that board are in complete denial about some of the garbage that has happened there. It's almost like a cult (the bad kind) where TNA is lord and saviour, and all other wrestling (epecially WWE) is wrong

• Paid Members

Re the chris regal stuff it was found to be a fellow member who had hacked into Chris' account you get some strange characters on forums

Weird the way the exact theory you supposed yesterday, has now become what happened. I see no such post.

https://disqus.com/by/BigDawg13/?

You mustn't have looked very hard then scroll down it's in the 11th Feb discussion bigdawg has banned the member JH chase who was behind it

That's not what bigdawg said. Jhchase went on Mecca and startwd saying he thought Chris faked his death, because if you look for his real name you can't find anything and also because of some wrestling angle. The original comments are up on the f4w board, bit dawg deleted them. He's not saying he hacked Chris's account, they still believe that was Chris's brother George.

• Moderators

TNA personalities are now starting to bury Josh Matthews on twitter after his insane statement that he's the very best at commentary. Hopefully he's next out the door. Highlight was Shark Boys pop at him, although ECIII's acted as both a knock at Matthews and what they've been putting out on TV as a company.

For what it's worth, dropping Matthews would improve TV manyfold. 

Edited by PowerButchi