I have to say that last week, after skipping through the dreaded 30 minutes of Lashley/EE the previous, I could only bring myself to watch the episode via the highlights given on TNA's youtube. And it seems I made the right choice really. 4 minutes of garbage from DCC and The Decay, a very bad Eddie Edwards promo, the last few mins of Lashley/Hardy and I was able to avoid the Aron Rex nonsense altogether. 

Now I consider myself to be the 2nd biggest TNA fan on here after old Booty McBootleg himself, and if I can't be bothered, then the creative change can't come quick enough. It's just become the least important show of my weekly watch lately with the addition of 205 Live to watch after the other 3 and Talking Smack.

That said the Hardy stuff this week looks like gold so I will try and fit it in again despite the prospect of a Wolves feud, of which absolutely nobody wants to see surely?

What's the deal with the DCC? I briefly tuned into a live stream a few weeks ago when it looked like they'd have one of those episodes where about 3 or 4 Sunday Night Heat alumni ARRIVES IN THE IMPACT ZONE

But I saw this new thrown together heel faction who look like Right To Censor crossed with Guy Fawkes masks and turned it off within a minute. "poor James Storm" was my only takeaway from it

Edited by sj5522

It is another god awful TNA faction. Just a shambles, Storm is out there cutting babyface style promos, they have a slogan "we in the ass kicking business...and business is booming" but then they cheap shot other faces and sneak attack people and get programmed with heels like Decay or Eli Drake. It's a mess, Storm.is basiaclly the same character no matter what his gimmick is, he still drinks beer and hits folk with bottles and wears a cowboy hat even though they are now supposedly some kind of resistance undergound force. It's weird and shit. Although to end on a positive i'm enjoying Eddie Kingston, not sure why but i do.

• Paid Members

I think Spud is pretty good in everything he does, but Aron Rex' Gorgeous George knock-off is fucking atrocious.

I must admit to laughing out loud at the Hardys' segment this week though. Its taken a while for the act to grow on me, but Matt Hardy's won me over.

Edited by garynysmon

It is another god awful TNA faction. Just a shambles, Storm is out there cutting babyface style promos, they have a slogan "we in the ass kicking business...and business is booming" but then they cheap shot other faces and sneak attack people and get programmed with heels like Decay or Eli Drake. It's a mess, Storm.is basiaclly the same character no matter what his gimmick is, he still drinks beer and hits folk with bottles and wears a cowboy hat even though they are now supposedly some kind of resistance undergound force. It's weird and shit. Although to end on a positive i'm enjoying Eddie Kingston, not sure why but i do.

last time I was regularly watching, Storm was in another non descript heel faction. Between being tasked to try and get Shera over and this, I can't fathom what on earth he came back for... did he forget his keys or something? Edited by sj5522

The Aron Rex discussion is an interesting one, i can't work out if i'm into it or not. Apparently it's an idea he came up with in WWE.

They are wasting Storm something chronic, he's just the same guy who was in Revolution. The lead up to him becoming champ he was really hot, just get him out of this faction setting and let him be the bloody redneck cowboy. Also, you'd think he is one of the best paid guys on the roster, i have zero evidence of this but i'm guessing they made it worth his while re-signing with the threat of NXT looming.

On a side note i've enjoyed Galloway the last few weeks.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

Didn't he only have Billy Gunn going to bat for him when he had those NXT matches? Gunn got binned soon after (getting popped for steroids for powerlifting?), so he then had no supporters. The choice to re-sign with TNA suddenly became the only option on the table for him

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

It was Billy Gunn's downfall that did for Storm's chances of NXT/WWE, I believe.

None of the guys who deal with recruitment were that keen, but Billy put in a good word to get him a foot in the door. When Billy got the heave-ho, that was it for Storm too. He's probably on a (comparatively) decent whack in TNA, but re-signing there was about the only option left to him I think.

It's a shame, he's one of my very favourites.

Edit: Yeah, what SheepMask said.

Edited by Statto

Seems odd still. This was before Roode and Young were in officially and he got a massive pop the night he showed up.

Just struggling to think why somebody with such credentials needs somebody vouching for them when they're completely ideal for the brand