I had a feeling that Jeff wouldn't be too in to their current gimmicks and wouldn't give them such free rein as they'd been having. Any rumblings of a WWE return? I'd love to see a little run with Jeff vs AJ, it gives Styles something big to do without needing to be the champion.

From bits in "da newz" WWE are interested in having them back, and I believe their contracts are up sometime very soon, (along with Drew Galloway as well), so who knows.

How far ahead do the tapings go? With Hardys being the tag champs at the moment, it'd suck if they left before anything else has been taped/aired. Well, it'd suck for TNA, although very few other people would actually care I expect.

Edited by Mr.E

The only things I've seen is that "WWE are interested", although not necessarily anything to do with the Broken stuff.

I imagine if they did go back it'd be, nostalgia tag run leading to Jeff going back to the main events and Matt hitting the mid card once again. 

• Paid Members

The rumour was that Hunter wanted the Broken Matt gimmick but who knows how that'll translate.

I've got to assume that if they bring them back, they'll initially jump on the nostalgia trip but then split them up and if they're going to do the Broken gimmick, make some attempt at doing it with Matt whilst they use Jeff as the standard upper mid-card babyface he's designed to be.

Have Matt in NXT maybe, Jeff on the main roster? You'd think if WWE wanted them both it'd be together in a nostalgia tag run but is that the best way to use them these days? Broken Matt would get over much more quickly and easily in NXT and could have a good face or heel run. Jeff could drop in that upper mid card/ main event babyface slot. Bring Matt up later in the year for the two to feud and eventually join forces.

• Paid Members

I reckon they'd bring back the Hardys to have them do a TLC or ladder match with the Dudleys for a nostalgia slot at a PPV, with the Hardys losing and Matt turning on Jeff to set up the Broken gimmick. Outside of the initial nostalgia, I don't think there's that much they could do with a classic Hardys team.

There's lots of legs and money in the broken gimmick as if it was just an extension/reboot of what has already been done.

Video package in Matt as Broken Matt... Have a good feud with a solid guy - Jericho/Cena someone who can work solid gimmick stuff and then after that bring in Jeff for the delete feud much like the early part of the gimmick and then unite them as Broken Matt and deleted Brother Jeff (doubt they'd use Nero) the day after Matt wind the Mania match and off on your merry way for a year leading up to the blow off at the following Mania

Watched the show this week and I don't understand why they keep pushing the app to view impact for UK fans on their TV? Surely the only people that can hear this plug are the people already watching it on the app (or via torrents) is there really that many people torrenting tna for that to be worthwhile or is this just another case of tna being tna?