• Paid Members

I can't imagine they'd be pleased. They'd probably be less happy he does New Japan on AXS in the States or those occasional MMA/Boxing events he sometimes turns up to, but he's not actually employed by them is he? I'd assume it's a case of "You wanna do an interview for a DVD?" and JR flies up to Connecticut or if they're passing through Oklahoma they stop by and film a bit with him.

Jeff Jarrett had some MMA guy Cyrus Fees, doing his commentary on the GFW shows, never actually heard him commentate but if Jarrett liked him he would probably try and bring him in would he not, same with some of the roster, Chael Sonnen was on colour commentary bit I don't think he has the time to do that since he's back fighting in MMA. Josh Barnett maybe but they probably want him wrestling and they can do a WWE and have Pope as the token black guy in a 3 man team because he's not very good in a 2 man team.

You know that Chris Regal guy from TNA Mecca? Died of cancer. What a shame. Didnt like his writing but fucking hell, that's sad.

poor bastard. a true tna loyalist as well would be nice if the company awcknowledged him

Bob Ryder did on Twitter.

JR put over anyone with aNy association to the FITE tv app. And going by wos his best days are behind him. Be better trying to get something new and fresh than another name not wanted by wwe

Really enjoyed last nights impact race for the case is a much better concept than feast or fired

Finally Aaron Rex has a personality him and spud are comedy gold

Eli drake seems to get better by the week hopefully TNA give him a big push

On the flip side I really don't like EE as champion and I'm very much looking forward to that reign coming to an end

Edited by wrestleuk

Really enjoyed last nights impact race for the case is a much better concept than feast or fired

On the flip side I really don't like EE as champion and I'm very much looking forward to that reign coming to an end

Re: point 1 - Race for the case, is it not the same idea but slightly tweaked? Regardless of that, its still a knock off Money in the bank so should be scrapped.

Point 2: Edwards - I never understood why he won the ROH title, and It's the same with the TNA title. He's another Chris Sabin for me. Talented, yes. World champion material? Not right now, no. He's best suited to his tag team really.

In other news: apparently Anthem are looking to drop the TNA name altogether. I'd imagine the belts would be replaced if that is so.

• Paid Members

saw the debut of that new gimmick on youtube, smart move. Always found it weird that Rex debuted in TNA and stripped away everything that got him over in the WWE.

• Paid Members

saw the debut of that new gimmick on youtube, smart move. Always found it weird that Rex debuted in TNA and stripped away everything that got him over in the WWE.

That's because WWE have inserted a clause into their wrestler's contracts that state if you wrestle for TNA afterwards, you have to have an angry 'I've been held back' gimmick complete with generic look.

Hate this briefcase gimmick, why do they fucking keep doing this, just don't be WWE "light", get an identity for Christ sake. Other than that it was solid, one thing TNA do very well is build to the main event, can't knock em for that, they always interject video packages or interviews through the show, by the time it rolls around I'm always excited for it. Mcintyre is excellent at the minute, he voice grates me something rotten but his work and psychology are spot on.

Eddie Edwards is a nice chap but is holding them back by having that belt, he just does not have that it factor, he came out looking like an extra from the Teenage Dirtbag music video and tried to bow up to Lashley, who just reeks of badass-ness, not happening, not having it Eddie.

Agree with the above about Rex, good spot for him.

Re: point 1 - Race for the case, is it not the same idea but slightly tweaked? Regardless of that, its still a knock off Money in the bank so should be scrapped.

Point 2: Edwards - I never understood why he won the ROH title, and It's the same with the TNA title. He's another Chris Sabin for me. Talented, yes. World champion material? Not right now, no. He's best suited to his tag team really.

In other news: apparently Anthem are looking to drop the TNA name altogether. I'd imagine the belts would be replaced if that is so.

Not quite the same concept no nobody gets fired with this one and instead of having the title shot you've won in the case there's a number 1-4 number 1 gets first pick on which title he wants a shot at each title can only be picked once