Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Bloody hell lads, I get the impression that some won't be happy until every wrestler under the sun works for the WWE.

Nothing wrong with that, is there? People might like Spud but not TNA.

Edited by Slapnut
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

There is if you'd quite like the wrestling industry in north America not to be quite such a monopoly.

Edited by garynysmon
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It is a monopoly though and TNA+Jarrett being back+not much money is in no way going to change that situation. So I can understand why people would like to see Spud in an arena where he might get national recognition rather than at HardyFest 2017 at Bernard Manning's Embassy Club in front of my extended family and a few stray cats.

Edited by Gus Mears
  • Paid Members
Posted

I'd like a North American Monopoly. I can't bothered with half of WWE so I'll be fucked if I'm finding time to watch anything else.

 

They should sign Pentagon Dark too, I like him.

  • Moderators
Posted

There is if you'd quite like the wrestling industry in north America not to be quite such a monopoly.

ROH is bigger in the states than TNA anymore. TNA would have no bearing on a monopoly or not these days.

Posted

Bloody hell lads, I get the impression that some won't be happy until every wrestler under the sun works for the WWE.

it's alright, TNA can keep Eli Drake and Shera

Posted

I think they need another colour to mix in with the blue to change it up a bit. I did like the addition of the Anthem logos though.

 

Most fans in the arena haven't quite figured out the 'delete' arm motion yet and are straight up just Nazi saluting. Given the Ron n' Don involvement I find that quite amusing.

 

No major booking changes I can see. Just carrying on where they left off. Like someone said, maybe at the next tapings Val Venis and Steiner return....... I can almost guarantee Gunner and Crimson.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

What I like about this is, on last nights taping they went to all the trouble of putting "Anthem" on all their aprons and banners, and then change the logo right away. MehTNA indeed.

C1hqvljUAAAawDA.jpg

 

EDIT: Oh shit!

C1hso9WUsAAHamh.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

No major booking changes I can see. Just carrying on where they left off. Like someone said, maybe at the next tapings Val Venis and Steiner return....... I can almost guarantee Gunner and Crimson.

Although I have no doubt Dutch Mantel knows what he's doing, there are no game changers out there to sign. Alberto Del Rio keeps being brought up, but would he make a difference really?

Every big name is either under WWE or a legends contract by now. Its going to be almost impossible for TNA to get a buzz going with such shitty TV.

Edited by garynysmon
Posted

Just wrestling then? That's all Jeff and Dutch know. Be the exact same as WWE. Average looking white men with beards and speedos and boots wrestling for belts.

 

Then they sign contracts to fight for belts.

 

They climb ladders for belts.

 

They talk trash because they want a belt.

 

 

 

 

I think we have enough 1970s wrestling on TV as it is. Maybe get some TV writers in and start writing wrestling for 2017. Maybe go get some proper wrestlers that look like wrestlers and not the morons that take their kids to school at 8.55 every morning that are too busy trying to rush back home and sit in front of the TV. And get some decent looking women while they're at it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...