Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey wrestleuk, where's a good place to watch live Impact for free?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is Dutch really using a mobility scooter these days? Thought it was just for the gimmick when he was managing del Rio (as he'd been written off TV by having his leg mangled by Rusev IIRC).

 

That's kinda sad.

Posted

It wouldn't surprise if the first batch of tapings are non-consequential as I imagine most of any changes will occur from the March tapings.

 

I'm happy to be completely wrong.

Posted

hey wrestleuk, where's a good place to watch live Impact for free?

There is usually a few free links knocking about on sportsdevil if you have kodi video quality is usually crap though I'd reccomend sportsmania.eu personally £1 a week and you get the fight network UFC fight pass, WWE network all Boxing and wrestling ppvs and all the football

Posted

Looks like we can watch it free. go to www.impactwrestling.com/uk then a box with Eddie Edwards appears click on watch live then takes you straight to live feed. waiting for it to start.

Posted

yes it worked. registered but didnt pay anything. watching impact now. maybe its a similar deal to rohwrestling.com where you can see the weekly shows but have to pay for more content

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Stop telling people how to illegally stream TNA. You claim to be a fan.

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Paid Members
Posted

So does this mean Rockstar Spud is done with TNA, or is it a work? Knowing TNA probably a work, but he's thanked TNA for his 4 years there and made himself available for bookings on Twitter. Hopefully he's done fannying about and wasting his time there, he'd be a sterling addition to NXT, 205 Live or even the WWE UK tournament (although I think he'd be best placed in NXT or 205).

 

I didn't even realise Hornswoggle was now in TNA. Swoggle. Fucking hell, that's up there with the worst names I've heard.

Posted

If it's not a work I'd love to see him in WWE as, without going al CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP, he deserves it. He's been great at times in TNA, despite the fact it's TNA. Is he a big enough name to turn up as a surprise entrant at the Rumble?

  • Paid Members
Posted

 Is he a big enough name to turn up as a surprise entrant at the Rumble?

 

I don't know, perhaps not, but definitely big enough to get a reaction at Full Sail. He'd be great in NXT, although 205 can certainly do with some more characters.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah I agree, he'd probably be a decent fit for 205 Live. Just off the top of my head, maybe have him turn up in his bow tie and partner him up with Jack Gallagher. Fuck it, call them the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen until Spud turns on him. Or have him as Gallagher's squire. Lots of possibilities for him, he's a good hand in the ring and can cut a decent promo.

 

He would be a solid addition to the 205 roster anyway, but I can't see him getting anywhere beyond the cruiserweights in terms of the main roster. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...