Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

said he'd probably hold on to the GFW thing, and that they might even use it as the re-brand name for TNA.

 

I've always thought that was Jeff's end game with GFW. It just took way longer than he thought so he had to run shows & tape TV to try to keep it alive long enough.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Ron and Don are there anyway aren't they? Arolouxe are part of the ownership.

They'll be back on screen, milling about in their SS shirts again.

 

JJ has a massive stiffy for them and Russo, god knows why. I can only assume it is to make him look better by comparison, like how some women make sure there is a fatty in the group when they go out for the night.

Edited by Tommy!
  • Paid Members
Posted

This is the best thing to happen to TNA since God knows how long. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what happens. For hilarity, I liked the Jarrett era early days of TNA where you had no fucking clue who'd turn up each week.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...