Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

There were definitely some cracking moments, it was just too stretched out, weaving the Eddie/Lashley title match into the Apocalypto was off putting.

 

Seriously though how good is King Maxell, the little outfit and the hair, brilliant stuff. Also a shout out to Spud who really shone throughout the whole thing for me.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Are we allowed to be a little bit hopeful now that Dixie Carter is pretty much out of the picture, or is that just raising false hopes for ourselves? 

Posted

Even with Dixie out of the picture I struggle to see how they can pick themselves up and do anything decent again. I'm lost for any legit ideas as to how they can become relevant again.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Getting out of the Impact Zone. Film a few episodes in India, anywhere. I find it really difficult to watch a programme where you can hear individual voices in the crowd.

I used to think the old smarky Impact Zone was shit, but at least it was loud.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've got the seven episodes of Impact leading up to Total Nonstop Deletion backed up on my TiVo. Is there anything whatsoever in there that I'd regret not seeing if I (as it were) deleted them?

Posted

It's official and it's gone up it's £4.99 a month but they have confirmed the entire back catalogue will be added all future live ppvs and the Ono events additionally there will be new streaming shows weekly lunch with impact will also air on it instead of facebook a new sit down interview series with past tna stars is also going to be on called tna legends

Posted

£5, its not worth it to be honest. 

 

All new stuff coming out will be on youtube, via highlights or even full shows in some cases (Total Nonstop Deletion was up in full for example), and the same with the older stuff as well. 

 

It's a no from me.

  • Paid Members
Posted

£4.99 a month on TNA! Behave yourselves. What a load of rubbish. I was debating with myself as to whether £1.99 was worth it (I concluded that it wasn't), a fiver is ridiculous.

 

Half the price of the WWE network yet with a much smaller fraction of the content. They're having a laugh.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...