Total nonstop deletion was an absolute masterpiece well worth checking out if you get the chance

It wasn't though, was it?

The in ring stuff looked cheap as hell. It only picked up when the "normal" deletion stuff kicked off....and it wasn't as good as last two. I kind of agree with Batista on this one, he's gone and jumped the shark already. If this had stayed as a short segment on a regular program you'd get away with it, but because its a whole episode of the same stuff, its not really that funny.

The only thing I will say is that Spud is great.

I find it odd that Batista's had the time to watch this before I have

re: TNA network, there is a subscription service on Youtube with the old PPVs. Had some fun watching Turning Point 09 and Destination X 2012 in the past couple months, though if I end up at all skint I will have to unsubscribe as it's not really worth .. I think £3.99 a month? Can't remember. Go check if you're arsed anyway

• Moderators

The back catalogue went to anthem who now own tna anyway from what I can gather the entire tape library wil eventually be available imo it's well worth £2 a Month for what will essentially be the tna network

Why are you saying that? It's not like you're going to pay for it, you pirate.