Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I tweeted Challenge and they have confirmed it WILL BE shown on Sunday @thenicsoapdish if you want to see the tweet as can't insert an image from the iPhone here

Posted

 

Total nonstop deletion was an absolute masterpiece well worth checking out if you get the chance

It wasn't though, was it?

 

The in ring stuff looked cheap as hell. It only picked up when the "normal" deletion stuff kicked off....and it wasn't as good as last two. I kind of agree with Batista on this one, he's gone and jumped the shark already. If this had stayed as a short segment on a regular program you'd get away with it, but because its a whole episode of the same stuff, its not really that funny.

 

The only thing I will say is that Spud is great.

 

I find it odd that Batista's had the time to watch this before I have

 

re: TNA network, there is a subscription service on Youtube with the old PPVs. Had some fun watching Turning Point 09 and Destination X 2012 in the past couple months, though if I end up at all skint I will have to unsubscribe as it's not really worth .. I think £3.99 a month? Can't remember. Go check if you're arsed anyway

  • Moderators
Posted

The back catalogue went to anthem who now own tna anyway from what I can gather the entire tape library wil eventually be available imo it's well worth £2 a Month for what will essentially be the tna network

Why are you saying that? It's not like you're going to pay for it, you pirate.

Posted

Well, I didn't like that. I found myself checking out way too often and sort of half concentrating, as said it's confirmed this sort of stuff is ok in small doses but the entire show seemed like 4 hours and a real slog. I have championed TNA most of the year but I can't honestly come on and say that was a good show.

Posted

I take it the Bucks of Youth didn't turn up? Were there any decent surprise appearances like was hinted?

Posted

Like many others, Hawk probably wouldn't be seen dead in TNA these days.

Posted

The back catalogue went to anthem who now own tna anyway from what I can gather the entire tape library wil eventually be available imo it's well worth £2 a Month for what will essentially be the tna network

The question is though, are you going to pay for it?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Tna supposedly has/had an offer from Dave maybe there under the delusion enough will subscribe to make it a better deal for them

 

Where have you read this?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...