see I could have probably done without seeing it, but I've heard the tag team Decay actually supposedly brutally kill people (kayfabe, obv) and that sounds crazy so I may have to check it out still

I haven't watched TNA over the last couple of years but Total Non Stop Deletion had me intrigued enough to catch it. Now it may be that it's just because I wasn't invested in it at all but my god. I thought that was dire. Matt Hardy's voice was funny though. I watched the latest Lucha Underground straight after and I'm so glad I did. What has become of TNA?!

It's entirely possible that the same could be said for me then. 

I caught a bit of TNA a while back, to see what all the hype was about regarding the Hardys and the 'Delete' stuff. Jeff Hardy was being thrown around and behind stuff, emerging as a different character each time, and whatnot. It threw me. I'm not against 'magic' or whatever being used in wrestling (I'm a huge Lucha Underground fan...), but I feel like perhaps the Hardys stuff actually takes away from what could be a good product. And the Hardys are the perfect example. You've got one of the greatest, most famous tag teams of all time, and they're wasted on shooting fireworks at each other, silly gimmick promos, character changes and wackiness that's out of place on the show, and special effects. If TNA was all about that, I'd buy into it, but you throw in a random women's match for next to no reason, and a Heavyweight Title match that, due to being bored and skipping through the show, I don't know who won, or if it's even over yet. For all I know, they're still fighting around Matt Hardy's house.

All that being said, Matt Hardy has done a great job of getting himself over. He's clearly doing whatever he wants, and is outshining Jeff for once. I wonder whose idea it was to have a show at his home. Or to have his son have a match? Or to announce his new baby-on-the-way on the show? Good on Matt for making himself relevant.

Wouldn't surprise me if Matt funded a good proportion himself, saves TNA a fair bit in production. I'm sure they didn't pay him anything to film there. 

I thought it was an interesting vanity piece and a good example of an alternative style of production to the norm in pro wrestling but i'm not sure it fully worked over two hours. I actually skipped the world title match which was the most "normal TNA" thing about it which says a lot about the main product. The Hardy stuff is starting to feel almost like it's own series. I quite liked the production set up and would be happy watching that with more genuine fans in it. I really liked people just turning up in their cars and getting on with it too. 

Should they do it again soon? Not really unless they can make it into a cheap way to tour and use other locations but they should keep the Hardy wackiness coming slowly over the next year 

.....but I feel like perhaps the Hardys stuff actually takes away from what could be a good product.

Jesus, no. Just no. Sitting through 10 minutes of "real" TNA is the most soul destroying experience I've ever known. The Hardy stuff has been the only thing keeping TNA even semi relevant for the last year.

.....but I feel like perhaps the Hardys stuff actually takes away from what could be a good product.

Jesus, no. Just no. Sitting through 10 minutes of "real" TNA is the most soul destroying experience I've ever known. The Hardy stuff has been the only thing keeping TNA even semi relevant for the last year.

This is why I say "could". They've got a not-bad talent pool to work with. They have had decent spells.

the more stuff away from the Impact Zone, the better imo. it's just so deflating to watch any rasslin' happen there, I'm sure the Lashley/Galloway etc. main event scene is quite passable stuff. EC3 is a fuckin fantastic talent, also love Rockstar Spud. But scenery matters, and I just cannot be made to give a solitary shit about it in the end. The place used to be hot, excitable and loud, now it's about 30 people, half of which are cosplaying as 2004 Jeff Hardy

the more stuff away from the Impact Zone, the better imo. it's just so deflating to watch any rasslin' happen there, I'm sure the Lashley/Galloway etc. main event scene is quite passable stuff. EC3 is a fuckin fantastic talent, also love Rockstar Spud. But scenery matters, and I just cannot be made to give a solitary shit about it in the end. The place used to be hot, excitable and loud, now it's about 30 people, half of which are cosplaying as 2004 Jeff Hardy

As opposed to the 30 people around the ring at Deletion, some of which obviously paid to be there?

• Paid Members

I've not seen it myself, so I can't comment, however, I was round my brother's last night and he said he'd watched Total Nonstop Deletion and "it was the biggest pile of fucking bollocks he's seen for years". (his exact words). 

This is a guy who never misses Impact and scours CEX and Cash Converters for TNA DVDs. 

I've not seen it myself, so I can't comment, however, I was round my brother's last night and he said he'd watched Total Nonstop Deletion and "it was the biggest pile of fucking bollocks he's seen for years". (his exact words). 

This is a guy who never misses Impact and scours CEX and Cash Converters for TNA DVDs. 

He's not wrong