Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

TNA needs Jarrett. Since he left its been going downhill. If he can run it and not push himself like hes done before this could be great news for TNA.

 

Waiting for Matt Hardy to welcome brother slapnuts haha

Posted (edited)

Tna supposedly has/had an offer from Dave maybe there under the delusion enough will subscribe to make it a better deal for them

 

I don't see it paying off personally but I hope I'm wrong atleast there delivering on what they said in the first statement re wanting it available much closer to the USA broadcast and 50p a week to able to watch it at the same time it broadcasts in the states coupled with live ppvs and a full VOD service it's not a bad deal at all

 

I imagine this is something they will probably look to roll out in the states aswell the pop th deal is worth next to nothing it wouldn't take many subscribers to make it. Better deal for tna than what they get from pop

Edited by wrestleuk
  • Paid Members
Posted

Exactly. Their most die-hard positive fan flaunts the fact he doesn't pay a penny to watch them, so what chance do they have?

Posted

Exactly. Their most die-hard positive fan flaunts the fact he doesn't pay a penny to watch them, so what chance do they have?

Was just thinking the same whilst reading IANdrewDiceClay's post

  • Paid Members
Posted

I look forward to a photo of the app running on Wrestleuk's iphone as it sits on the table next to a fork and picture of Omar.

Posted

Saw it this morning, it wasn't as good as the previous deletions, which I wasn't a massive fan of either. Hoping now this is done, they won't do it again.

  • Paid Members
Posted

£2 a month isn't too bad. I'd maybe want to know exactly how much "classic" TNA is one there though. If you're ostensibly getting the "TNA Network" for that it's a somewhat inviting proposition.

Posted

Total nonstop deletion was an absolute masterpiece well worth checking out if you get the chance

It wasn't though, was it?

 

The in ring stuff looked cheap as hell. It only picked up when the "normal" deletion stuff kicked off....and it wasn't as good as last two. I kind of agree with Batista on this one, he's gone and jumped the shark already. If this had stayed as a short segment on a regular program you'd get away with it, but because its a whole episode of the same stuff, its not really that funny.

 

The only thing I will say is that Spud is great.

  • Paid Members
Posted

There isn't enough "Classic" TNA to warrant £2 let alone £2 a month. Plus haven't they already sold some of their back catalogue to keep them afloat. Wouldn't it be typical TNA that they launch their own network and they don't have the rights to show all of their own matches.

Posted

The back catalogue went to anthem who now own tna anyway from what I can gather the entire tape library wil eventually be available imo it's well worth £2 a Month for what will essentially be the tna network

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...