Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's going to be last show of the year, and wint hve any spoilers revealed before it airs, so could be a smart way to get ratings

Posted

I'd genuinely be more likely to watch TNA again if they got rid of the arena wrestling altogether and just stuck with the pre-tapes. Even the Hardy stuff is death when they actually have to work in the Impact Zone. It's soul destroying watching anything in that environment. Fuck the wrestling off altogether, would anyone really care?

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'd be more inclined to watch TNA if it was just Matt and Jeff titting about. The Final Deletion was the first and last bit of TNA I've seen in years. It was brilliant. If I could just watch the Matt and Jeff stuff exclusively I would, but there's no way I'm trudging through all the shit to find it. Pitch black arenas, no crowd noise, no thanks.

Posted

I doubt they have the money to do it but why don't the light the fucking impact zone up a bit again or is there literally 30 people there? If the pretapes are the only worthwhile thing why not fill up the impact zone with extras and tape like that in the impact zone surely that would be better. Although again money might be an issue, at least paid people would have to make noise and liven them up and also allow you to tape slow and steady without worrying about putting on too much of an organised show for the audience

  • Moderators
Posted

I hope it ends with Grado pissing all over a laptop showing TNA Mecca. They've done more to turn several people off than the TV.

 

Fucking mutants

Posted

I doubt they have the money to do it but why don't the light the fucking impact zone up a bit again or is there literally 30 people there? If the pretapes are the only worthwhile thing why not fill up the impact zone with extras and tape like that in the impact zone surely that would be better. Although again money might be an issue, at least paid people would have to make noise and liven them up and also allow you to tape slow and steady without worrying about putting on too much of an organised show for the audience

I very much doubt they can afford to fill the 'Impact Zone' with extras. 

Posted

I'm sure the staff that struggle to get paid would have something to say about it too. I genuinely don't understand why they don't sweeten the crowd noise though. They have weeks to post produce these shows. There's no reason for things to be so quiet, especially for their top angles. It would at least give a slight illusion that people actually care.

Posted (edited)

They can't fill the impact zone with their own fans who get free tickets. Unless they're going to start paying extras in magic beans, the lights are staying off

Edited by WyattSheepMask
Posted

TNA always sounded like it had piped in crowd noise 10-odd years ago. Did they? Even for a live PPV there'd seem to be a constant noise going on that the crowd didn't necessarily reflect, but it didn't seem as false as the Smackdown canned heat

Posted

I actually think it'd be amazing if they played crowd noise from a WrestleMania, to where it's blatantly absurd and an obvious dub.

 Dub Finkels voice over whoever is announcing aswell, just letting them give the wrestlers names.

Posted

I think it was at Bound For Glory during Gail Kim's Hall Of Fame bit where I actually noticed a crowd noise soundtrack being pumped in. I don't think it was on Impact though.

 

I believe there are some paid models at the Impact tapings. There's a pretty black girl who is always there in the same place at every show. Not you're regular fan.

 

Attendance at the Impact Zone for last weeks show was noticeably down. That would have been a Monday though, and during the beginnings of a hurricane so I'm not really surprised. I would expect it to look pretty bad for the next few weeks.

 

A whole show at the Hardys compound sounds awesome! Some sort of Christmas themed extravaganza? The possibilities are endless really. Not confined by the restrictions of the Impact Zone, they've probably got a few rings lying around and could put two together for some sort of massive battle royal or build a cage around it and have a loony Wargames with FMW explosions. If the whole roster is going to go up there I think it could be quite unique indeed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...