The cage match only existed to promote the fact Pop are showing the 6-part 'Wolf Creek' show. Just a quick blow-off tv match. Nothing to worry about missing. I think it was just the recording of whoever uploaded it that cut out because I managed to find another version. But yeah it's on the TNA youtube or those of the usual people curating all the Hardy stuff.

Highlight of the week was Eli Drakes' promo and his improved talk show segment.

Cody will be singularly named it seems but he did make a point of his wife being called Brandi RHODES. Decent segment.

X-division now seems to have a trios team thing. It wasn't fully explained. Fair enough.

Bit of an abrupt ending to the EE title win. I guess the finish protected Lashley somewhat as it was out of nowhere. Doesn't really matter. I have no problem with a Eddie Edwards 4 week caretaker reign. They have to elevate people. It may aswell be him. Lashley may well come back and smash him.

Certainly not panic stations (from an on screen perspective anyway) from what I watched, as the spoiler reactions would have had you believe.

• Paid Members

Corgan has said recently it's himself, John Gaburick, Dave Lagana and Matt Conway. I think Madison Rayne helps out with the Women and obviously the Hardys are doing much of their own stuff.

The creative is fine in TNA. It's the one thing I wouldn't change too much.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Its not like TNA gets a pass on anything is it? TNA gets buried for the good stuff they do, let alone the bad stuff. A lot of people have been saying TNA have been running the Hardy stuff into the ground as early as the second time they done one of these matches. But TNA are in a position where that's pretty much their calling card at the minute. Enough people still like it for them to continue to do it. Its not like its in the Hardcore 24/7 (2002 era) phase yet, where they have to stop doing it.

Maybe Matt deletes TNA on that episode. Since that's the last taping on the schedule.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay