I just watched Cody Rhodes' debut on Youtube. It's really really bad. His entrance theme is embarrassingly bad and sounds like something Justin Bieber would have brought out before his balls dropped.

They can't seem to call him by his full name because WWE, so it seems his ring name is just 'Cody'.

He gets in the ring and Maria (who is absolutely smoking hot) gets in his face and tells him to fuck off back to WWE, as if that's a demotion. Maria slaps his wife, and the two get into a 5 second long grapple of sorts, while one of them is clearly saying to the other "ready? Ok, now!". His wife then knees Maria in the head and everyone starts fighting. I lost interest at this point.

I was never really a big fan of his, but what the fuck was he thinking signing with TNA?

What I don't get with Cody lately is all these people who are fans of his all of a sudden. Where were they in WWE? Is it me or do a lot of them use his situation as an excuse to whine about WWE?

The tape library will end up being a boxset from ebay where someone has recorded all the episodes. 

Anyway according to someone who was at the TV tapings, the poor fuckers who went to day 4 of TNA tapings started chanting "Fire Josh", "Josh is terrible" etc while they were recording the shows. I guess they've seen the website. 

• Paid Members

They been hit with storms in Florida too, so Friday's takings are cancelled and they're doing doing double taping a on Saturday starting at 1:00 and 7:00

...and today. It's not just iMPACT tapings but Xplosion and ONO shows too (are they UK only now?)

ONO shows are made for markets where a deal was in place for PPV and Impact. I think 4 go on PPV every year in the states and other markets show them too

They been hit with storms in Florida too, so Friday's tapings are cancelled

They should have stood their ground and booked Shane Helms for the most epic match in TNA - nay, pro wrestling - history.

WWE actually own the Rhodes name? That's ridiculous! As for Cody, he must have been really unhappy to walk away from a WWE contract to go and work in high school gyms and now TNA (whose future is uncertain). He's wrestling Kurt Angle at Altrincham Ice Rink soon I believe.

Why's it ridiculous? It's not his name..

Because WWE clearly seem hellbent on owning everything they can to do with wrestling. Dusty was allowed to use the Rhodes name in whatever territory he worked for before and after he joined the WWF. Why should WWE own yet another part of wrestling history? It's kind of sad to me. Still, I'm guessing the ownership of the name must've been agreed upon at some point. Kind of annoys me really.

Edited by LCJ