Galloway's injured, Rex has the other belt. Can't break the Hardys up, Bennett is shit, Moose isn't ready. There's no one to chase EC3 that we haven't seen recently and it would be a bit much to put it on Cody immediately, especially if he isn't gonna be full time (i don't know). I imagine Eli Drake will cash in soon. I know some of you will love that one too! :laugh: Lashley will be back after his MMA bout anyway. 

Storm seems like the more obvious choice but I don't know what's happening there (I haven't read the spoilers).

Sweet jesus.

Is it just Corgan booking or is there someone else involved? Who the fuck thought Eddie Edwards beating Lashley was a good idea? Also, going by that link, he cuts a promo beforehand saying Edwards is the easiest victory it just makes Lashley look a complete mug when he gets beaten. Brilliant.

Edit: Spoiler tagged incase.

Edited by cobra_gordo

• Paid Members

When Sandow was sacked from WWE, did he have to hand in his name, beard and charisma? I've seen some unmotivated people in TNA, but he makes Booker T look like he had his working boots on.

You couldnt make this up, he even wore a generic white "Impact Wrestling" t-shirt at the biggest show of the year. Like a bloke doing a run in for Kane to chokeslam in 1997.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

What are the spoiler rules in here?

A few years ago spoiler rules were ignored in this thread as it's only TNA and no-one cares. It was marked as such in the title at one point.

Edit: Stop copying me, Butchi.

Edited by tiger_rick

I don't watch TNA on a regular basis, but I saw the Jeff vs Matt Hardy at the Compound 'match', and hated it, and I really didn't enjoy the Tag Titles match at B4G. I watched it solely because everyone was saying how great it was, but it was just special effects, a range of pre-taped segments backstage that made little to no sense (costume changes, fighting in a pick up, drones that get subtitles...) and then some decent spots. If that is the most watchable part of TNA right now, I'm not sure it's worth trying to get into again.

I don't watch TNA on a regular basis, but I saw the Jeff vs Matt Hardy at the Compound 'match', and hated it, and I really didn't enjoy the Tag Titles match at B4G. I watched it solely because everyone was saying how great it was, but it was just special effects, a range of pre-taped segments backstage that made little to no sense (costume changes, fighting in a pick up, drones that get subtitles...) and then some decent spots. If that is the most watchable part of TNA right now, I'm not sure it's worth trying to get into again.

At least they're trying something new. At least it's not like every other Indy that's just flip, dive, superkick, fall on head, no sell, 300 people regardless. If you don't like it, then it's fine. It's definitely not for everyone. But wrestling doesn't matter anymore so trying something new and stupid (before killing it with repetition) is worth a shot. 

At least they're trying something new. At least it's not like every other Indy that's just flip, dive, superkick, fall on head, no sell, 300 people regardless. If you don't like it, then it's fine. It's definitely not for everyone. But wrestling doesn't matter anymore so trying something new and stupid (before killing it with repetition) is worth a shot. 

Woah. Chill. I didn't, at any point, say that any indy was better. Although they probably pay their wrestlers on time,,,  :thumbsup: 

It is new, but as far as wrestling goes, this was a bit much. Is this the Hardys usual stuff now? The drones and all that? 

Wrestling still matters, to a large number of people. That's why, even right here, large numbers of people complain about the poor quality of 'mainstream' wrestling. All I'm saying is, a match with pre-taped backstage segments? Really? Mid match gimmick changes? Really? It just didn't appeal to me at all. 

• Awards Moderator

Mick Foley and Undertaker did a match with pre-taped backstage segments in '96, and Foley did multiple mid match gimmick changes at the '98 Rumble. Nothing wrong with either of those ideas if they're done well or with a sense of fun!

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Mick Foley and Undertaker did a match with pre-taped backstage segments in '96, and Foley did multiple mid match gimmick changes at the '98 Rumble. Nothing wrong with either of those ideas if they're done well or with a sense of fun!

If we're talking the Boiler Room match, it was done well. The Rumble...coming out as 3 different characters is a little different to what Jeff was doing on TNA...

• Paid Members

The Hardy Boyz have developed this Undertaker like forgiveness in their matches. Like how the Undertaker can cause lightening to hit the arena, but if Dolph Ziggler did it, it would be ridiculous. You just go along with Jeff Hardy turning into Willow. As long as they stay in their own little world its perfectly fine.