• Paid Members

The twitter rumour currently is that Dixie is selling the library to WWE (and probably the TNA name since they might need that for the copyright reasons of showing the footage) and selling the company (i.e. the Challenge deal, the India deal, Pop TV and the wrestlers contracts etc) to Corgan. So there may not be a TNA anymore, but there will still be a company. Which for me is the best deal possible, because Corgan can start up hopefully without the TNA stink and WWE gets what they want.

Dont know how true it is, but enough people are buying it to think there's something to it.

I can't tell if it's fitting or not anymore that the most ill fated company to ever have a shot at making it big could get a perfectly logical, satisfying death. A mental shell of a company still exists and we get the weird wrestlingeyness of TNA stuff on WWE platforms. Cool.

• Paid Members

So according to PWInsider, Dixie had a meeting with the talent on Monday.

http://pwinsider.com/article/105136/exclusive-details-on-dixie-carters-locker-room-meeting-with-tna-roster-last-night.html?p=1

She admitted they have been late paying the talent, that's down to TNA being owed money. Seriously.

She was shocked the talent was worried about the state of the company (what good business pay the talent late?)

Corgan didn't attend the meeting.

hqdefault.jpg

The meme that started memes. Never forget this guy superimposed in front of Ibrox with the caption "Paul Le Guen values Barry Ferguson and there has not been a falling out."

Also that actual press conference with the Iraqi foreign minister I was watching live as the building collapsed around him from bombs.

"There is no problem, Baghdad is not under threat."