Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Deed poll change to Rhodes like Ryback , Austin and Warrior have done with their gimmick names?

Posted

surely with some tweaking he could join the Hardy's or Decay  like this?

 

Cody_(Final_Fight).png

 

To be fair though aside from the lithpy promos, have always enjoyed his work. so will see how it goes

  • Paid Members
Posted

Dress in the Stardust gimmick and call himself Fruity O'Pal?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Said it before and I'll say it again. If he was Black Reign, wouldn't he be Star Reign?

 

Well, given his colouring in WWE, I'd have to agree with whoever earlier said Purple Reign.

Posted (edited)

Fucking TNA, so the return match between Hardy's/Decay was a Wolf Creek Cage Match :mellow:  Anyway, about 8 minutes in, the end was nearing and the screen went dead, then cut back to Cody's entrance, I, or anyone else it seems except those in the building have no idea what happened or who won :laugh:  Classic shit this was.

 

I like Eddie Edwards, good babyface.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...