• Paid Members

He's absolutely spot on with that first tweet. I can't get over the fact it's still called Tits & Arse. It was surely a joke between the Jarretts to begin with and then they forgot to come up with a proper name.

Spot on, apart from TNA isn't an acronym.

Regarding TNA doing a whole episode of Impact from Matt Hardy's house, at this stage, they may as well.  Will be worth watching, but feels like they're going to overdo it and it won't be entertaining any more.

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members

Always liked that Matt came up with enough words to make sense out of using "OMEGA" as a promotions name. He must have been on for hours with that. Every buzzword you can think of was used in that name. "Organisation of Modern Extreme Grapping Arts" is quite a  brilliant play on words.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I dont think anyone is paying models to be in the crowd. There's models who you just say "you'll be on telly go over there" and they'll do it for free.

I remember they used to have a group of girls who were always at the front. Typically a redhead in the middle who's brief seemed to be cheer when the cameras on you. There was the guy who had the Mohican wig as well. Who else did they have as regulars?

At an Impact taping in 2012, I witnessed the fattest man I've ever seen in person and his friend get moved away from directly in front of the hard camera to a different seat, and were replaced by models a few minutes later.

Edited by Slapnut

• Paid Members

2010, TNA would use a load of free models for Ric Flair and AJ Styles skits, when they were doing the "AJ shags about but you can tell he's not feeling this angle" storyline. I think they were only brought in for the wrestlers to sexually harrass in that bar all the TNA guys hung out in after the tapings (the one Scott Hall used to film his youtube show from).

I genuinely don't understand why they don't sweeten the crowd noise though. They have weeks to post produce these shows. There's no reason for things to be so quiet, especially for their top angles. It would at least give a slight illusion that people actually care.

Judging by other comments, they can't even afford to update their website, so it's a bit of a miracle the TV isn't just a single, unedited fan cam.

• Paid Members

Regarding TNA doing a whole episode of Impact from Matt Hardy's house, at this stage, they may as well. Will be worth watching, but feels like they're going to overdo it and it won't be entertaining any more.

It's is. Total Non-stop Action

I genuinely don't understand why they don't sweeten the crowd noise though. They have weeks to post produce these shows. There's no reason for things to be so quiet, especially for their top angles. It would at least give a slight illusion that people actually care.

Judging by other comments, they can't even afford to update their website, so it's a bit of a miracle the TV isn't just a single, unedited fan cam.

Apparently, they outsource their web development. There was one time the website got hacked a few years ago and it was a challenge to get control back.

• Paid Members

Regarding TNA doing a whole episode of Impact from Matt Hardy's house, at this stage, they may as well. Will be worth watching, but feels like they're going to overdo it and it won't be entertaining any more.

It's is. Total Non-stop Action

An acroynm spells an actual word. OMEGA is an acronym. TNA isn't.