Paid Members LaGoosh Posted October 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2020 On 10/27/2020 at 6:37 PM, mim731 said: Never seen it verified anywhere, so might not have a basis, but I'm sure I've seen The Bucks and Cody mentioned as Trump supporters too. I don't know about Cody but the Bucks are hardcore Christians and they all seem to love Trump for some reason so I wouldn't be surprised.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted November 3, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 3, 2020 “They said that after seeing me in this mask, that they were thinking of putting Isaac Yankem in one and calling him my brother!”
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted November 4, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2020 Not quite a 'photo' but some concept beers: I mean, Rick Brewed. Come on. Lots more detail in the article.
cobra_gordo Posted November 4, 2020 Posted November 4, 2020 I love the little blurbs on the cans, the Rick Rude one is marvellous.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted November 4, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2020 Top Rope Brewery in Liverpool always do wrestling themed names and some related packages
King Mal the Glorious Posted November 4, 2020 Posted November 4, 2020 Top brewery. I've had a Cherry Lawler, Papa Mango and a Mega Sours Collide from them recently. One of my locals had the Stone Cold Cream Austin but I missed it
Paid Members gmoney Posted November 4, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2020 How does one stay so red? He's got Alan Brazil's complexion.
Paid Members mim731 Posted November 4, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2020 2 hours ago, King Mal the Glorious said: Top brewery. I've had a Cherry Lawler, Papa Mango and a Mega Sours Collide from them recently. One of my locals had the Stone Cold Cream Austin but I missed it Have their Cold Stone Cream Austin birthday cake IPA coming tomorrow. Love Top Rope, great bunch of lads from my interactions with them.
Michael_3165 Posted November 4, 2020 Posted November 4, 2020 14 minutes ago, gmoney said: How does one stay so red? He's got Alan Brazil's complexion. Surprised he isn't either a massive alcoholic or a heart attack and waiting to happen w that face. Has he done roids consistently? Or just tanned on holiday?
CavemanLynn Posted November 4, 2020 Posted November 4, 2020 I don't know why he insists on shaving his beard for his WWE stints, considering he tried out for the Minnesota Vikings and has a fucking broadsword tattooed on his chest. Berzerker Lesnar.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.