Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
4 hours ago, Ralphy said:

Brock is amazing yea, i recall him always being good at the few comedy segments he has done, on his first, and second run. He strikes me as someone who is actually a genuine good guy with a good brain to milk every last dollar out of WWE and UFC.

 

He's an avowed homophobe like.

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 hours ago, SaitoRyo said:

spacer.png

 

He's never been a fan. 

Tbf he's a kid parrotting what's been drummed into him by every insecure amateur wrestling coach he's had since childhood. 

(* I may have some residual bitterness based on my own couple of brief forays into the amateur world.

Dont EVER make the mistake of telling one of those creepy fucks that you like "that Micky mouse wwf bollocks" then let them get their hands on you in any way... )

Posted
13 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Randomly showed up on Instagram this morning.

 

34638A15-A87F-410C-B705-9584A20732A3.jpeg

That's wonderful, I doubt my wife will let me get this printed large size to put up in our new flat but I can always get a divorce I guess. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

That was for a TNT skit, I remember watching it. Delightful programme and a great and underrated era of the WWF before it found its late 80's polish.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...