The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

While it would never happened in a million years, seeing that ECW vest on Candido has got me wondering what Owen could’ve done in ECW how had he been granted a release after Montreal.

Owen against RVD, Lance Storm, Jerry Lynn would’ve all gotten over with that crowd, and even a clash of styles against Taz would’ve been interesting to see.

Like I say all speculation because had he left after Montreal, he’d have wound up in WCW with the rest of the family

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Like I say all speculation because had he left after Montreal, he’d have wound up in WCW with the rest of the family

Not necessarily, could be a conditional release like Raven, you can leave WCW and work anywhere except WWF until the contract end date. Hence his halfarsed 99 - 2000 ecw tour.

• Paid Members

Just watched the Charlie Haas interview, and he seems alright. No idea why people are giving him shit. He'd just got out the ring when he was interviewed, so looks a bit knackered, but in all honesty, he comes across as quite normal. He looks like an old amateur wrestler (which he is.) Ears are fucked up and he's lost his hair, but other than that, just looks like a normal bloke. At least more normal than Hannibal anyway (faint praise, I know.)