The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Awards Moderator

Mick Foley to be revealed as father of most of the Wyatt Family? Raising them in his secret swamp cabin, never allowing them to shave their scabby beards, and training them to be wrestlers, so that one day they would make it to WWE and finally destroy Undertaker and Kane for all they did to Mick back in the 90s. Foley's own clean shaven period? A ruse, he was a beardy Mick Wyatt all along. Survivor Series' big twist, I'm calling it now.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Mick Foley to be revealed as father of most of the Wyatt Family? Raising them in his secret swamp cabin, never allowing them to shave their scabby beards, and training them to be wrestlers, so that one day they would make it to WWE and finally destroy Undertaker and Kane for all they did to Mick back in the 90s. Foley's own clean shaven period? A ruse, he was a beardy Mick Wyatt all along. Survivor Series' big twist, I'm calling it now.

Do you really think the fans even kids would be able to suspend disbelief enough to believe Foley would pay out for a 2nd home?

Edited by ElCece

Foley training guys that put out matches like that vs the Shield, Usos etc? Bit of a stretch!

I would actually mark for